**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by DubA169

guess what im watching it again and they never gave landry fields his free throw points

roll.gif

LOL WUT

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

i'm nervous and my armpits are starting to get sweaty you guys

laugh.gif
Damn my dude chill out... I don't even wanna know how you'll be in the playoffs
why you breathing so hard?

roll.gif

and surprisingly, i was actually asleep after the knicks game. so i wasn't up at those weird hours like this past week lol

i guess a knicks win puts my mind at ease
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JUS3

Good game.

Amare just fits in NY.  The Knicks have a good core with Amare, and they if add another scorer that can create their own shot, lights out.

And atleast one7-footer who can block&rebound. Seems like Celtics and Lakers have almost all the 7footers. Amare is the man, a leader like Ewing. Great game Knicks.

not to take away anything from Ewing but hopefully Stats nyk career will have different results 
nerd.gif

no missed finger roll and stuff of that nature
ohwell.gif

I had to listen to the last like 6 mins on the radio because my son wouldnt go back to sleep with out me, but....

day off and i'm home playing 2k11...knicks vs hawks...tell u the final score in a few 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

1st quarter hawks 23, knicks 14
grin.gif

great win last night..

so glad Gallo did his thing, gives him more exposure and hopefully Denver picks him up in a trade..

I hate Gallo so much tho.. who remembers his shot were he 360/walk and gotta away with it..

I just put my head down and was ughhhhh..

laugh.gif
@ Mitch

That's an actual good trade. I brought up those 3 teams working something out in another thread. Bet Den would still want picks along with getting AR though.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

laugh.gif
@ Mitch

That's an actual good trade. I brought up those 3 teams working something out in another thread. Bet Den would still want picks along with getting AR though.
Chandler for Curry is a good trade?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

not to take away anything from Ewing but hopefully Stats nyk career will have different results 
nerd.gif

ohwell.gif

REALLY PROPH?!! you had to mention that again huh?
30t6p3b.gif

Imma go roll up in fetal position in my bed again
frown.gif

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

"Smile Will, it's your birthday, tonight we have strippers, a Bugatti for you, some drinks, Melo is on your team and you'll retire a Knick, your team just won a championship this year, Say Cheeeeese "

Spoiler [+]
New-York-Knicks-Wilson-Chandler-500x379.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
probably exactly what happened

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

nerd.gif

ohwell.gif

REALLY PROPH?!! you had to mention that again huh?
30t6p3b.gif

Imma go roll up in fetal position in my bed again
frown.gif
im sayin tho rah... im still salty knicks aint win it in 94... ewing deserves a ring
tired.gif

laugh.gif
is this dude will autistic or something

my girl said he came in her store with some loud talking bird to get his ears pierced...dude said nothing, his girl said everything

Back
Top Bottom