**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

I'd drive Douglas, Chandler AND Gallo to the airport for Melo and JR Smith.
Curry in the trunk I suppose?

Im fine with getting 'Melo but my opinion has never wavered.  I have always said I'd be cool with waiting till 2012 'till that free agent class even though I'm prolly the only one.

Def.
About 2012 tho to be honest i can't play the waiting game anymore not after this season or after next season because of _____ If you have the chance to get a superstar via trade YOU GET HIM. You don't get raped but you GET HIM.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

We beat a top team and we don't need Melo anymore ?

What about when we were on the 6 game losing streak ? We get Melo and there no more triple teaming Amare in the post
We still need Melo. Thing is Den doesn't want Gallo or Chandler from the rumors. So in my best case scenario we send away Curry, AR, some other guys off the bench, Chandler (going to another team) + picks + player from another team to get Melo. However, if they end up wanting Gallo & Chandler, c'est la vie.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I'd drive Douglas, Chandler AND Gallo to the airport for Melo and JR Smith.
Curry in the trunk I suppose?

Im fine with getting 'Melo but my opinion has never wavered.  I have always said I'd be cool with waiting till 2012 'till that free agent class even though I'm prolly the only one.
Yea, what does Amare think tho ?

Not sure if posted and I don't feel like going through all the most recent pages because most are just buggin about today's game, but Knicks are NBA's most valuable franchise. 
pimp.gif

Here's the link via Forbes.com...

http://www.forbes.com/lists/2011/32/basketball-valuations-11_rank.html

We need a 2nd star, regardless. Just so happens Melo is the most readily available one right now. I'll take him, I don't really want to wait around for another.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

We need a 2nd star, regardless. Just so happens Melo is the most readily available one right now. I'll take him, I don't really want to wait around for another.
Exactly and on top of that he WANTS to come here
laugh.gif

come on you can't go wrong with that. I say take the man whenever we can.

Originally Posted by The Wizard

This game solidified my thoughts.

i DO NOT want Carmelo. Do whatever it takes to get CP3. DO NOT. Two offensive minded stars will never win.

were 24-21 bro
so? what does that mean?
& I'm not flopping. Ya'll are better than me at finding things people previously said. Go search everything I've said about the Knicks on this forum. I've never wanted Melo. Yes, we need a 2nd star, but I don't think Melo is the answer. 

i DO NOT want Carmelo. Do whatever it takes to get CP3. DO NOT. Two offensive minded stars will never win.

were 24-21 bro
so? what does that mean?
Replace Chandler and Gallo with Melo and add a defensive big and a back up point we win at least 54 games a season and are serious title contenders. Hey if your content with being a 6th seed and having 0 chance at a title so be it.

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Originally Posted by youngin33

Not sure if posted and I don't feel like going through all the most recent pages because most are just buggin about today's game, but Knicks are NBA's most valuable franchise. 
pimp.gif

Here's the link via Forbes.com...

http://www.forbes.com/lists/2011/32/basketball-valuations-11_rank.html

Was posted quite a few pages back, but yeah
pimp.gif

yeah, figured it was definitely posted but going through this thread to find anything is impossible. Word to over 600 pages and not even at the all star break.

were 24-21 bro
so? what does that mean?
Replace Chandler and Gallo with Melo and add a defensive big and a back up point we win at least 54 games a season and are serious title contenders. Hey if your content with being a 6th seed and having 0 chance at a title so be it.
and how are you paying for all this? how deep is your team? 
they are 24-21 and one of the youngest squads in the league and they get cap room this summer. you're hoping just as much as i am, except committing 42 million to 2 players with the surrounding parts are Felton, Fields, Douglas and who makes you a title contender? let's be real

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Ya'll Knicks fans make me laugh, ya'll hating on Douglas and he was a key part of this Knicks win cause Felton didn't play all that good
laugh.gif
 @ Bron's attempting a Crab Dribble just now.
Felton didn't play bad. Maybe he was great on offense but he definitely helped control the pace of the game and did a great job on defense. Same with Douglas tonight, except he only played defense well.

Read the past 10 pages of this thread its "I HATE HIM, I LOVE HIM! TRADE HIM! WE HAVE TO KEEP HIM!" Indecisive as hell.

Douglas stays until we find a suitable backup, he's the best option at the moment.
If you have a chance to trade Gallo/Chandler for 'Melo, you do it. Going to really hurt to see Chandler go though.
Don't trade Fields. His intangibles are too much to give up.
I think D'Antoni is a good coach. We've played well with one star up to this point. I'd like to see how he plays when he has his ideal team (with another All-Star)

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Gallo is not built for these games.
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Great win though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
I was watching the Gallo step up like "Damn, I gotta quote myself in the Knicks thread, before someone get me."
30t6p3b.gif

I'll admit Gallo shut me up and I'm happy he did.
glasses.gif
He was looking like he ain't want to do it at the beginning of the game tonight.

Miami fans what are you going to do come playoff time when somebody needs to come through in a clutch? Wade was terrible at the free throw line tonight. Lebron had a rough night but made some important shots towards the end but we all know Lebron is not a clutch shot making player. I just see the Heat season coming down to one shot and they run a play for Eddie House or Chalmers or Jones.

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Miami fans what are you going to do come playoff time when somebody needs to come through in a clutch? Wade was terrible at the free throw line tonight. Lebron had a rough night but made some important shots towards the end but we all know Lebron is not a clutch shot making player. I just see the Heat season coming down to one shot and they run a play for Eddie House or Chalmers or Jones.
laugh.gif

your right

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Gallo is not built for these games.
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Great win though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
I was watching the Gallo step up like "Damn, I gotta quote myself in the Knicks thread, before someone get me."
30t6p3b.gif

I'll admit Gallo shut me up and I'm happy he did.
glasses.gif
He was looking like he ain't want to do it tonight.
Gallinari really cares about winning more than Chandler does. You can tell that Gallinari tries his best most times. Chandler just shrugs when he plays horrible.
30t6p3b.gif

Speaking of Chandler, Donnie gotta come out like the Nets owner did when he said he was out the Melo race.

My boy playing awful right now. Tryna decrease his trade value.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom