**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by The Wizard

This game solidified my thoughts.

i DO NOT want Carmelo. Do whatever it takes to get CP3. DO NOT. Two offensive minded stars will never win.

Do NOT let this game blind you.  I would just like to add Melo in the off-season because I'd rather not give up Chandler/Gallo/Fields, but you need 2 superstars to win. 

i DO NOT want Carmelo. Do whatever it takes to get CP3. DO NOT. Two offensive minded stars will never win.
I've said this from the get...Our wings are fine.  We need an elite PG (D.WIll or CP3) and a Center.  Give us that and we are ready to go to war.

were 24-21 bro

Originally Posted by youngin33

Do NOT let this game blind you.  I would just like to add Melo in the off-season because I'd rather not give up Chandler/Gallo/Fields, but you need 2 superstars to win. 

Word. I hate how ppl flip flop after a win or loss. Once we lose its trade the team, win its keep our core. We need Melo end of story.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Great game, I really hope the Heat drop to the 3 seed so we could play them in the first round. Get Melo on this team and it'll be a classic series.
pimp.gif

We beat a top team and we don't need Melo anymore ?

What about when we were on the 6 game losing streak ? We get Melo and there no more triple teaming Amare in the post

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

Gotta give props to dantoni. He changed up the gameplan. We played at a slower pace and it worked

i ain't down with d'antoni at all, but i can get with this statement concerning tonight's game

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

I'd drive Douglas, Chandler AND Gallo to the airport for Melo and JR Smith.
Curry in the trunk I suppose?

Im fine with getting 'Melo but my opinion has never wavered.  I have always said I'd be cool with waiting till 2012 'till that free agent class even though I'm prolly the only one.

pimp.gif

Feels really good when the Knicks win and my fav Knicks come through. STAT went wild the whole game, Gallo stepped up like I wanted him too, and Fields with 19 pts (career high?) and 13 boards
Originally Posted by diceloveme

If somehow I'm miraculously able to attend tomorrow's Heat Vs Knicks game, the knicks win, I'm streaking through Madison square garden and Penn station.
nerd.gif

hell of a 4th quarter you guys had ... like Reggie said with all the 3 you guys took one was bond to fall clutch 3's down the stretch
pimp.gif

Good game

Back
Top Bottom