**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Wade a %#*@%%# $+!%%+ for saying the the bright bothers his migraines what kinda %+%@% !!+% is that %*#%% just wants to wear his red sunglasses I swear this dude DWade sometimes

If a Billups for Felton was involved in order for us to trade 1 less of the Gallo / Wilson / Landry trio would you consider that? I think I would

...let's just say:
Denver gets: Felton, Gallo/Wilson, Walker, Randolph/Pick, Buke, Curry + 3 mil + picks
Us: Melo, Billups

Aside from taking Al
indifferent.gif
this is the other contract that they would probably force on a team. If this was an option I think this is something Donnie should at least consider.

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

Wade a %#*@%%# $+!%%+ for saying the the bright bothers his migraines what kinda %+%@% !!+% is that %*#%% just wants to wear his red sunglasses I swear this dude DWade sometimes

If a Billups for Felton was involved in order for us to trade 1 less of the Gallo / Wilson / Landry trio would you consider that? I think I would

...let's just say:
Denver gets: Felton, Gallo/Wilson, Walker, Randolph/Pick, Buke, Curry + 3 mil + picks
Us: Melo, Billups

Aside from taking Al
indifferent.gif
this is the other contract that they would probably force on a team. If this was an option I think this is something Donnie should at least consider.
if we have no intention of keeping Ray after next year because we'll target Deron/CP then maybe. Billups is over the hill, not king of it anymore.

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

no. if you know anything about migraines you would know bright light makes things excruciating. totally legitimate excuse

you dudes need to stop inviting clown bulls fans to this thread.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Any chance Denver Nuggets ?

- Trade Melo before deadline (Player Option)
- Nene don't pick up his option (Player Option)
- Don't resign Kenyon Martin (Expiring)
- J.R Smith signs with another team (Expiring)

sick.gif

All before next season ?
I'm actually expecting all these things to happen.  Not to mention they won't pickup Chauncey's player option next season either.  Stan K is only interested in cutting payroll.

So this thread gonna be 1200 pages before playoffs
laugh.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
Probably even more if a trade goes down.

haha nah i fell asleep at 2 yesterday. went to the rangers game and got pretty tired. it felt so weird being there without knicks stuff all over the place

game is at 8 pm though

Thinking of heading out to the game tomorrow if I am not in PA... Anyone going to be in attendance? Might have the suite need to wait on my moms confirmation for that..

I just checked stubhub, and cheapest seats in the 300 level are $99?...wow...

If Melo does come to the Knicks, or if we're contenders again, I can't imagine what the prices will be like...

Finally denver is starting to come around the knicks. . .

[h2]Nuggets Warm On Randolph, Idea Of Trading Carmelo To Knicks[/h2]
Jan 26, 2011 12:20 PM EST

nyk_40.gif
The Nuggets are warming to the concept of trading Carmelo Anthony to the Knicks, according to one person familiar with Denver's strategy.

Anthony Randolph has become a more attractive commodity for Denver and would be included in a trade, according to the source.

Randolph has long been connected to Minnesota, where the Knicks would receive a first round pick, but those talks have stalled.

Denver continues to believe that the Nets will also reengage on trade talks

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wiretap/#ixzz1CAnMEjzX

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

I just checked stubhub, and cheapest seats in the 300 level are $99?...wow...

If Melo does come to the Knicks, or if we're contenders again, I can't imagine what the prices will be like...

the only downfall in all this 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

RuffRydya08 wrote:

?  are you serious
eyes.gif

If you have a migraine bright light can make it even worse .. the pain is horrible

I have a friend that's selling 4 tickets for $250-300 for the Knicks/Heat game tomorrow night..They're trying to sell all 4 as a group, and they're in section 44 which is an unbelievable price considering seats in the low 200 section are going for $300+

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Finally denver is starting to come around the knicks. . .

[h2]Nuggets Warm On Randolph, Idea Of Trading Carmelo To Knicks[/h2]
Jan 26, 2011 12:20 PM EST

nyk_40.gif
The Nuggets are warming to the concept of trading Carmelo Anthony to the Knicks, according to one person familiar with Denver's strategy.

Anthony Randolph has become a more attractive commodity for Denver and would be included in a trade, according to the source.

Randolph has long been connected to Minnesota, where the Knicks would receive a first round pick, but those talks have stalled.

Denver continues to believe that the Nets will also reengage on trade talks

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wiretap/#ixzz1CAnMEjzX
filler

Originally Posted by DubA169

is that each or all 4 for 250?

Not sure if serious?
laugh.gif
 But if you're serious, I might have been a little vague..But yeah, $250 each ticket..I was gonna buy 2 for my girl and I but my girl is working that night so I can't go..I don't wanna go too deep into details because this isn't a buy/sell forum and I can't post them on there because I don't have pics since they're not mine, but if anyone is interested in 2 or more, get at me

Back
Top Bottom