**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Feels conflicted man. 

They gave us 10 turnovers in the 1st. This was one of the easiest games we'll get this year. Tied through 3 1/3.

Here's hoping we're on the up and up. 

Originally Posted by d3simet

Good win. We must beat the Heat this Thursday. It's a must.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
The heat are going to RAPE US.

I love my team, but I won't be shocked if LBJ drops 50 on us and we get to see a lot of Anthony Randolph and Mozgov in the 4th quarter.

Anyway, glad to have the win tonight and end the streak, didn't play that great at times, but a win is a win.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I love my team, but I won't be shocked if LBJ drops 50 on us and we get to see a lot of Anthony Randolph and Mozgov in the 4th quarter.

Anyway, glad to have the win tonight and end the streak, didn't play that great at times, but a win is a win.

Chandler/Gallo both do HORRIBLE Jobs of defending lebron so he goes for his automatic 30+ then we have to worry about D. Whistle and now they have mike miller back. I expect this to be an ugly game for us.

If the Knicks can at least keep it competitive with the cHeat, I don't mind.

If someone can knock Princess James' headband off, coach Pringles should treat said player to a dinner. Probably Roy Rogers across the street from MSG.

missed the game tonight, but it's nice that they put the brakes on their six game skid

chandler and turiaf playing well are essential to winning

still should've won by a larger margin, but it's aight

Originally Posted by RavageBX

This team has a long way to go.
This.

When does 'Buike get some burn? They already guaranteed that insurance will cover up to $3 mill of his contract.

Knicks - 115
WAS - 106

Any Bulls fans in here now ?

Spoiler [+]
emptyrm-b.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Going to the game on Friday against the Hawks....

FINALLY GET TO SEE STAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
got myself a date for that game
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
copping a knicks shirt!

Originally Posted by DubA169

good feels man

felton half time speech was much appreciated. that is a true leader right ther
i guess i missed this? what happened?
nerd.gif

also when we finally gonna see some Buike??

Buike is still working on rehab the last I heard. BTW, read that Denver is falling out of love w/Landry and might want AR instead in a deal.

I posted it in the NBA thread up top if you wanna read.

Back
Top Bottom