Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

lets not give the Wiz their first road win. Thanks
THIS

we will win tonight or else.......
grin.gif

I'll cop a John Wall Game-Time T-shirt. 
grin.gif

I think they'll win tonight.  Hopefully Andray Blatche will help the Knicks out.  He's garbage.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Off topic. I was watching a heats game and Bron on this team would of been amazing, fits this system/style of play damn near perfectly.. LOl

anyway, lets get this win tonight..

He made the wrong choice
tired.gif

Schedule only gets better now though. I think out of the 39 games left. We can get at least 23-26 of them.

He actually runs the PnR (lately) pretty decent, but only to Turiaf
laugh.gif
. We don't even do it as often as it is hyped. Overall, Douglas has returned to form & maybe even a tad bit better. Everyone knew he couldn't keep up his scoring the way he started. These past few games, he's been a REAL point guard on the floor.

Yeah... let's not let the Wizards beat us on our own floor.

Have some pride, stop this run, and play our game.

Is it really this surprising though to some people?

The way we play, there are no guaranteed victories.

Coming from where we came from last season, we have improved by leaps and bounds (barring we lose the next 30 games or so).

Did you think this was going to be a 50 win season?

We need to keep shooting the 3. McGee and their zone are making us miss layups and short jumpers almost every time down.

And we need to stop trying to block every damn layup. Stop them from getting there and we won't have to.

Anyone catch Al Trautwig interviewing those service men and women? How the hell do you ask someone their "craziest war story"? Dude was out of line in that spot in my opinion. Know it's off topic, but that just had me shocked he would ask a war veteran that.

At least we're tied after giving up that doube digit lead.

Originally Posted by youngin33

Anyone catch Al Trautwig interviewing those service men and women? How the hell do you ask someone their "craziest war story"? Dude was out of line in that spot in my opinion. Know it's off topic, but that just had me shocked he would ask a war veteran that.

Was thinking the same thing.. that was rather out of line.

One good thing about thus game is Felton and Chandler are playing well.. they had been slumping during the slide.

Back
Top Bottom