**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Didn't read this thread during this losing streak but I hope yall dudes arent overreacting.. Just be happy yall going to make the playoffs for the first time in a long time
laugh.gif
.. Baby steps

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Big J i didnt know that was the atmosphere there I thought y'all were still smittened with Mikey D. When did the turn happen? was it when he pulled it with Nate?

Y'all wild for calling him Pringles.
laugh.gif

So worst case scenario say he fails... who do y'all even go after? Even more so does it taint Donnie in anyway considering that was HIS guy, or does the fact that he was able to give y'all room to wiggle give him a pass?
I know AI3 will crucify me but I'd like to see JVG brought back in or give Mike Brown another shot, I know Mike Brown isn't the best with offense but his defensive schemes would be much needed around these parts.
I mentioned JVG myself a while back but you buggin on Mike Brown. That !@##* a bum. I'd sooner re-hire Larry Brown, hell I'd see what's good with Mo Cheeks before Mike Brown
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Big J i didnt know that was the atmosphere there I thought y'all were still smittened with Mikey D. When did the turn happen? was it when he pulled it with Nate?

Y'all wild for calling him Pringles.
laugh.gif

So worst case scenario say he fails... who do y'all even go after? Even more so does it taint Donnie in anyway considering that was HIS guy, or does the fact that he was able to give y'all room to wiggle give him a pass?
I know AI3 will crucify me but I'd like to see JVG brought back in or give Mike Brown another shot, I know Mike Brown isn't the best with offense but his defensive schemes would be much needed around these parts.
I mentioned JVG myself a while back but you buggin on Mike Brown. That !@##* a bum. I'd sooner re-hire Larry Brown, hell I'd see what's good with Mo Cheeks before Mike Brown
laugh.gif

Damn ya'll treating mike brown like he has Aids
roll.gif

So we're back at it huh?

Just lemme know how y'all want to play it, because I can go left or right like LeBron, so how are we playing this?
nerd.gif

So we're back at it huh?

Just lemme know how y'all want to play it, because I can go left or right like LeBron, so how are we playing this?
nerd.gif

Just back and forth bro.

Now remember this moment. Remember this as the moment that began it all. I tried to keep it G...

"l tried to humble... HUMBLE GETS NO RESPECT!" (c) Gene Thornton

... Yup!
happy.gif

Of course you gotta start off humble you aint beat us once this season. I wish the Bulls were the next team we were playing before the Wiz. Easy 2 wins in a row.

laugh.gif
Hi Bye.

The *@$# I got to be humble about... We're 16 games OVER .500 w/o having played with our entire squad more than 2 games while playing one of the leagues hardest schedules and leading the league in back to back games. Meanwhile y'all had that Charmin !%! schedule and are staring at being a game under .500 to end the month.

We play down to our competition hence we've lost to bum !%! squads, present company included. In the grand scheme of things those two L's don't mean +#*+ considering we're a game out of being #2 in the East. Meanwhile y'all are on the fast track to being a joke again wishing upon a star for another star to ease y'all pain. Pathetic bunch of underlings.
laugh.gif

Charmin %!* schedule?
laugh.gif

Why do you decide to troll in our thread once we start losing? you do remember what method man said about trolling in our thread, right?

The *@$# I got to be humble about... We're 16 games OVER .500 w/o having played with our entire squad more than 2 games while playing one of the leagues hardest schedules and leading the league in back to back games. Meanwhile y'all had that Charmin !%! schedule and are staring at being a game under .500 to end the month.

We play down to our competition hence we've lost to bum !%! squads, present company included. In the grand scheme of things those two L's don't mean +#*+ considering we're a game out of being #2 in the East. Meanwhile y'all are on the fast track to being a joke again wishing upon a star for another star to ease y'all pain. Pathetic bunch of underlings.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

laugh.gif
@ the hostility. _'s taking the losing out on Cake.
Originally Posted by BangDak

Why do you decide to troll in our thread once we start losing?
How was he trolling though?

I wasn't mogs just couldn't take that I was in here given the current set of circumstances
laugh.gif

Common Sense Isn't Really That Common
30t6p3b.gif

while playing one of the leagues hardest schedules
not sure which Bulls fan started this lie? it might have been true early in the season idk. but as of now the Bulls SOS is very weak.

http://espn.go.com/nba/stats/rpi/_/sort/SOS

27th. c'mon.

Meanwhile y'all are on the fast track to being a joke again wishing upon a star for another star to ease y'all pain. Pathetic bunch of underlings.
laugh.gif

I believe we are right where we are supposed to be this year. As are the Bulls.

carry on.

roll.gif
@ that pic Gabe.. but nah, Cake is usually cool with the rivalry banter, but I'm glad to see Chicago playing some decent ball. Makes me feel better about beating then twice... but yo +%+% all that.. we need a W tomorrow night.. I need to forget about this Jets game
frown.gif

Off topic. I was watching a heats game and Bron on this team would of been amazing, fits this system/style of play damn near perfectly.. LOl

anyway, lets get this win tonight..

Back
Top Bottom