**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by you go boy

^ no need to ask questions twice just to get LULz

I'm not trying to be funny at all.

Its a serious question... What Happens? Whats The Penalty For A Season After Giving A Player 100+ Million? Does D'antoni get fired? Serious Questions?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

long season. the sky was falling when we were 3-8.

this is what that 'cushion' was for. If anyone believed this was a team on their way to 45-50 wins, idk what to tell ya.

At this point its just laughable this team is awful plain and simple.

Don't amp up that dude cake, hes a twinkie filling.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Its a serious question... What Happens? Whats The Penalty For A Season After Giving A Player 100+ Million? Does D'antoni get fired? Serious Questions?
nerd.gif

STAT has been nothing but a + for this organization. Mr Pringles needs to get canned though, his style will never win a chip in the NBA I dont know how Donnie feels about his coaching style though.

what do you think happens cake? the world ends. they drop the bomb. the nba contracts the knicks. the simpsons get canceled. sarah palin gets voted in as the next president of the united states of america

what happens if the knicks sweep the season series with Chicago? don't you have more pressing matters anyway? cutler bout to throw a few picks tomorrow

Originally Posted by Al3xis

long season. the sky was falling when we were 3-8.

this is what that 'cushion' was for. If anyone believed this was a team on their way to 45-50 wins, idk what to tell ya.
Basically.  Team is and was mediocre, .500 is all I wanted out of this season.

While Felton's been good, I still salivate at the idea of an elite PG like D.Will or CP3 playing in this system.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

felton dont like gallo don't like 4th quarter
fixed
I'm happy I'm not the only one who noticed this. Felton has consistently looked off Gallo throughout games. Had Gallo not had 18 at the half he probably would've saw the ball even less tonight and it's not like with Douglas looks off everybody for his own shot until he's forced to pass or hits the open man. Felton be treating Gallo like some rookie that has no shot or any creating off the ball ability.

Originally Posted by DubA169

what do you think happens cake? the world ends. they drop the bomb. the nba contracts the knicks. the simpsons get canceled. sarah palin gets voted in as the next president of the united states of america

what happens if the knicks sweep the season series with Chicago? don't you have more pressing matters anyway? cutler bout to throw a few picks tomorrow
Art thou angered? 

Al Harrington could be lobbying for Carmelo Anthony to re-sign with the Denver Nuggets or telling him to stay as far away from New York as possible.

Either way, Harrington's strained relationship with Mike D'Antoni could be working against the Knicks in their pursuit of the Nuggets' All-Star small forward.

"I've told him about New York," Harrington told the Daily News. "He knows what's going on."

One of the things going on is a problem with the way the team treats Danilo Gallinari, Harrington hinted.

Harrington, who wanted to re-sign with the Knicks, was let go because the club wanted to sign Amar'e Stoudemire, Raymond Felton and Timofey Mozgov. He still can't grasp why D'Antoni never embraced him despite the fact that he was willing to be a backup.

"The writing was on the wall," said Harrington, who signed a free-agent contract with Denver. "I wasn't his type of player. I know there were some people who didn't want me there, some who did but the coach didn't."

Last May, another disgruntled Knick, Eddy Curry, met with LeBron James in Ohio. Although Curry claims he didn't discuss the team or D'Antoni, several sources indicate that Curry gave LeBron an unfavorable report on the franchise.

Last week in Chicago, Harrington said he's "not bashing anyone" and said he'll always have strong emotional ties to Knicks president Donnie Walsh, for whom he played with the Pacers.

But Harrington also suggested the organization may have created tension in the locker room in its attempts to market Gallinari as a star. Harrington revealed that there was some resentment in the locker room toward Gallinari, whom some players felt is a favorite of D'Antoni. Harrington added that Gallinari's team-first mentality made him a respected player among the veterans.

"He's definitely getting a fair opportunity to be what they want him to be," Harrington said. "Hopefully he'll accomplish that. I'm a big fan of Gallo. I was a guy that got guys off him in the locker room. Everybody felt that way. It was tough on him. He wasn't asking (to be treated like a star), they gave it to them. To his credit he never got a big head about it. I always pulled for him. I hope he does become what they want him to become." - Isola

maybe Donatello was speaking the truth. there could be resentment of gallanari. maybe he is perceived as some golden boy of the coach that doesn't have the talent to back it up.

and yes shabooyah1124 i am mad.

That article is old as *$@*
laugh.gif
I'm pretty sure you posted it in the off season thread.

I highly doubt Melo and Al are best of friends where he'd hold his opinion or his recounting of his experiences with D'Antoni higher than Amar'e's experiences and what he has to say. Regardless, it's not like Melo is not going to be D'Antoni's kind of player. Same with w/e Curry would have to say to anybody. When it comes to players that matter, the superstars they could sooner push out D'Antoni before they become disgruntled with their choice.

In regards to the Felton and Gallo thing, until D'Antoni gets his chances with a real good team and fails to get to the finals or win a championship Felton should not think of having a long stay in NY if it comes down to him and Gallo, Felton's gone. No question.

i know the article is old. the point went over your head. nothing to do with melo

"I'm happy I'm not the only one who noticed this. Felton has consistently looked off Gallo throughout games." it was in response to what you just said. maybe the players have a beef with galanri because of his special treatment

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

nerd.gif

eyes.gif

We lose a couple games and Bulls fans are everywhere 
laugh.gif

But yea, I believe Harrington on the "treatment' Gallo gets from the coach.

For example, Lineup changes... Gallo is never the one sent to the bench.

As far as Melo taking Harringtons advice to not join the Knicks.. not worried about it.

Are you gonna listen to your All Star PF friend who was at your wedding, that the coach love? Or Al Harrington ?

IF we get Melo, and any problem occur. Trade Gallo and fire coach.
tired.gif
.. Yep

Originally Posted by DubA169

"I'm happy I'm not the only one who noticed this. Felton has consistently looked off Gallo throughout games."
This is the truth though. Gallo never asked for the treatment and has that team first mentality, i dont know how you cant like the dude. Felton not passing to gallo, especially in games like today, will equate to more losses than wins all the time. I dont care how much i hate a teammate, if he's hot i'm feeding him the ball all the time.

These losses are really starting to hurt.. how do you lose to a game winning 3 pointer?
frown.gif
honestly, I hope we follow up this 6 game slide by winning 12 of 13.

Damn JO... I gotta be twinkie fillings G?
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'm being dead %*+ serious, I'm not trying to insight panic, riot, confusion, or troll. I'm trying to have a genuine discussion.

It has nothing to do with me being a bulls fan and our position or vice versa. As a fan of the game and someone who followed what's been going on in NY for the since Mike got there. I'm simply asking at what point in time do people begin to question him? At what point in time does his seat become hot? Or is the problem not coaching and is it something bigger?

I mean I would assume with the amount of anxiety this fan base has and the pressure for winning in NYC these are questions that I assumed are going to start/if they have started being asked already. I was merely asking how y'all felt about it.

_'s in here talking about Bulls fans in here since we're losing... Like I haven't been coming in here talking +!@$/kicking it with y'all for over 2yrs
laugh.gif

Pressure either bust pipes or makes diamonds.

Back
Top Bottom