**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

i already knew it was a wrap when felton missed that shot... knew durant would get the ball and when he released it i was like thats money  
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by you go boy

i already knew it was a wrap when felton missed that shot... knew durant would get the ball and when he released it i was like thats money  
30t6p3b.gif
Word Once felton chucked up another brich and KD got the ball with 6 secs I knew it was a wrap.

indifferent.gif

I'm putting this one on Felton for shooting us out of this game. I really feel STAT and Gallo should've been taking the shots last 4 or 5 possessions. Stuck on 96 for the longest. Call me a at-home-coach but after Felton missed that floater I aint want him taking anymore shots.

This loss doesn't even feel as bad as the past games though. We played really well. Especially Gallo
pimp.gif
had me thinking for a while we had their # like the Bulls but oh well.

6 game losing streak. Miami right around the corner. We NEED to blow out the Wizards by like 60 on Monday.

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Lenscrafter gift card will be purchased

Was it the shot I would have planned for him to take? No... But he got separation, he took it, if it falls no one is saying it was an ill-advised shot... but he missed so it was the dumbest thing in the world, right? I don't like Felton shooting as much as he does, but he's not going to be Chris Paul out there for us... he's just been off his game, no defending it.
Gallo did all he could, he clearly didn't want to get caught up with a BS foul, but still played him close. KD is KD... not much more you can do on that play.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

laugh.gif
when knicks lose its like the end of the world

well they lost 6 in a row and the way they lose whether its a garbage team or a close lost it sucks... tonights game was no different... they led the whole second half just to lose at the buzzer

We don't deserve the playoffs we cant even close out games. This team is a joke and our PG leader keeps wanting to be the hero instead of getting players involved how can we expect to go anywhere

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

MY OPINION OF FELTON WILL NEVER CHANGE. HE CAN SUCK A ****. GREEN LANTERN HERO WANNABE LOW IQ %@$*%$*+$#
It's not his fault no one (besides Amare) wanted the ball.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

MY OPINION OF FELTON WILL NEVER CHANGE. HE CAN SUCK A ****. GREEN LANTERN HERO WANNABE LOW IQ %@$*%$*+$#
It's not his fault no one (besides Amare) wanted the ball.
but he didn't even look to pass

you lost on a crazy buzzer beater to the 3rd best team in the west.

yeah we are such a joke. gonna make 6th seed after a decade of failure. what a bad season. boo hoo

Originally Posted by DubA169

yeah we are such a joke. gonna make 6th seed after a decade of failure. what a bad season. boo hoo

all that doesn't matter...we're losing games that we had won...forget all that ranking nonsense for a second
we had this game won
30t6p3b.gif

I saw that coming from a mile away.

And you $!%+!!*% need to play nice. Few losses and we're in here going at eachother's necks.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

I saw that coming from a mile away.

And you $!%+!!*% need to play nice. Few losses and we're in here going at eachother's necks.
laugh.gif
thats new york fans for ya
laugh.gif

We shouldn't have lost. Stop trying to make it sound good.

I seriously don't think our last possession was what D'Antoni drew up for the team. I'm pretty sure he said something about finding the open man for 3 or pick and roll and PASS it to Amar'e. Felton's shot had to be 3rd option.

laugh.gif
@ diceloveme and ballinsam23. I put this loss on Felton but damn yall killing him.

Originally Posted by that WAVE

Originally Posted by DubA169

all that doesn't matter...we're losing games that we had won...forget all that ranking nonsense for a second
we had this game won
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
son dude is clueless

i'm satisfied with piss poor play? you think someone is gonna just hand the knicks a championship or something?

Back
Top Bottom