**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

We shouldn't have lost. Stop trying to make it sound good.

I seriously don't think our last possession was what D'Antoni drew up for the team. I'm pretty sure he said something about finding the open man for 3 or pick and roll and PASS it to Amar'e. Felton's shot had to be 3rd option.

laugh.gif
@ diceloveme and ballinsam23. I put this loss on Felton but damn yall killing him.
THIS... the thing that pissed me off was felton held the ball until like 7 seconds left and wasn't even trying to run a play... he made it seem like we had the last possession of the game
30t6p3b.gif

im surprised to why gallo didn't get any touches towards the end... he had the hot hand, especially with feltons last shot seemed like gallo woulda had a decent look and that woulda killed more clock.. smh..

Originally Posted by nyczill3st

im surprised to why gallo didn't get any touches towards the end... he had the hot hand, especially with feltons last shot seemed like gallo woulda had a decent look and that woulda killed more clock.. smh..
Word I'm confused How in the World are we not setting up a 3 for gallo or P&R for stat.

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Wedon't deserve the playoffs we cant even close out games. This team is ajoke and our PG leader keeps wanting to be the hero instead of gettingplayers involved how can we expect to go anywhere

Originally Posted by DubA169

Waits for DubA to come in with moral victory speech on why we should keep the team together

how about you hop off my ****. you have some serious reading comprehension problems.

k? thanks

I came in here to say damn that was a tough way to lose and see this
laugh.gif

Y'all don't need me to do numbers y'all do just fine on y'all own
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Felton did force the last few posessions..

This is when we need a closer
nerd.gif
Closer for what? Mess up our core? You gotta be kidding me
grin.gif

if it took fields,chandler,and gallo to get the deal done i would be fine. i don't think that would get a deal done. do you understand that? can that sink in for a second? do you want to trade 7 players and take back terrible contracts? would that be okay with you?

tired.gif
When Felton hit that Three Ninjas shot, I thought the world ended. Then he dragged it back to Earth. We shoulda had this.
30t6p3b.gif
!#%@ you, Kevin.
30t6p3b.gif
Sucks.

When Cake holds back you know Knicks fans are at each other's throats.

Don't give this man the satisfaction people...
30t6p3b.gif

Anyway, like I said before, Felton has been bad as of late, he's taking too many shots and even his good ones aren't falling. We need a confident and consistent perimeter playmaker for when Amare can't get the ball or is covered. I would like to see Gallinari or Chandler have more of a chance to handle that role because Felton hasn't been up to par. Rebounds are still a problem even with Turiaf getting more burn... this one was winnable and it hurts.

Have fun arguing with each other, I'll be back tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

We need a confident and consistent perimeter playmaker for when Amare can't get the ball or is covered. I would like to see Gallinari or Chandler have more of a chance to handle that role because Felton hasn't been up to par. 

Gallo would need that role cuz he's the untradebale player.

Act like its not a possibility if you want...

If y'all do not beat the Wizards y'all could %$%+ around and be 1 game under .500 to end this month...

Y'all aren't playing good basketball right now and yea I know the "If we get Melo things change" rhetoric but if y'all don't and y'all have to play it out this season looking at the trend y'all have going...

Like I said: What Happens If Y'all Don't Make The Off's This Season?

long season. the sky was falling when we were 3-8.

this is what that 'cushion' was for. If anyone believed this was a team on their way to 45-50 wins, idk what to tell ya.

Back
Top Bottom