**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by Proshares

Buike is still working on rehab the last I heard. BTW, read that Denver is falling out of love w/Landry and might want AR instead in a deal.
if Denver is higher on AR than Landry...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Knicks - 115
WAS - 106

Any Bulls fans in here now ? 

Y'all are SUPPOSED TO WIN that game... They don't have a single road victory this season yet you're bragging about beating them by 11 at home...Y'all are still only 2 games over .500

Thats like bragging about varient jordans before the actual model's RD. Losers. 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Originally Posted by DubA169

good feels man

felton half time speech was much appreciated. that is a true leader right ther
i guess i missed this? what happened?
nerd.gif

also when we finally gonna see some Buike??
You didn't miss anything. Usual crap about how we need to step it up, not singling anyone out etc etc If you know all of this fatboy, DO IT. I'm slowly starting to dislike felton.

are you serious? you do realize that a good amount of NBA players don't give a crap about winning or losing right? it's just a job. amare and felton won't allow the losing culture to stay with the knicks anymore. he's co-captain for a reason

basically felton said "i'm furious, we aren't doing what we're supposed to do. these games count. we need to do better, i'm not singling anybody out, I need to do better" and just looked pissed off about being tied to the wizards at the half

felton is a soldier. he plays much better when he isn't jacking up shots like he's kobe. he distributed well yesterday and that's why we won.

via proshares

UPDATE: Sources are also telling Alan Hahn of Newsday that Randolph could be one of the pieces that would go to Denver for Anthony.

Hahn writes: "A person with knowledge of the Nuggets' thinking told Newsday that they might ask that he be included in the negotiations. The source also said the Nuggets don't hold rookie Landry Fields in high regard, which would come as some relief to the Knicks, who are hesitant to give up too much of their young talent."

The Knicks want Anthony and team president Donnie Walsh tells the newspaper that no player is untouchable.
"I'm not going to make a statement on something like that," he said. "I don't know, there are very few players you'd say, off hand, I will never trade this guy. I didn't say that about Reggie Miller."

-- Nick Borges

----

There's been chatter that New York's Anthony Randolph is likely to be traded to either Minnesota, Indiana or possibly Portland for a first-round pick.

Such a pick could then be used to bolster the Knicks' offerings to Denver in a Carmelo Anthony trade deal.

But as ESPN The Magazine's Chris Broussard reports, Denver itself could have interest in Randolph.

"The Knicks' timetable for trading Randolph could be pushed back a week or so because of New Jersey's pulling out of the Anthony chase, sources said," he wrote. "The likeliest trading partners for Randolph have been Minnesota and Indiana, both of whom would take him for a first-round pick that the Knicks in turn would put in a trade package for Anthony. But there's a possibility the Nuggets may be interested in Randolph as a player."

While Randolph hasn't been getting much playing time in New York, he's still a young player with a chance to grow and develop, one type of asset Denver is said to be interested in via an Anthony trade.

-- Ryan Corazza

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Originally Posted by DubA169

good feels man

felton half time speech was much appreciated. that is a true leader right ther
i guess i missed this? what happened?
nerd.gif

also when we finally gonna see some Buike??
You didn't miss anything. Usual crap about how we need to step it up, not singling anyone out etc etc If you know all of this fatboy, DO IT. I'm slowly starting to dislike felton.
You buggin Dice. Felton is a G for that interview. I want dudes like Felton going to war for us every night.

Words will always be words. A real athelete proves by both. Felton talks a good game but rarely backs it up. A winning culture is great but if you know we're not playing well why not will your teammates, take better shots, make better passes etc I dont care about him grilling a camera and sounding upset, use that same aggression on the court. He's the reason we won aganist the wizards? WE WERE SUPPOSED to blow them out. He's our PG he supposed to be the leader. While he does play with a lot of heart, hes know what needs to be done, this is this is the 2nd or 3rd time hes been vocal, stop talking and get it done is all I'm saying.

We really need to leave all this melo updates out of the post, until he comes to he squad F him. Focus on the team we have now.

had a decade of losing. we lost to the sixers, cavs and kings. we aren't "supposed" to blow out anybody. baby steps.

Originally Posted by diceloveme

We really need to leave all this melo updates out of the post, until he comes to he squad F him. Focus on the team we have now.

I'll agree with THIS.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Knicks - 115
WAS - 106

Any Bulls fans in here now ? 

Y'all are SUPPOSED TO WIN that game... They don't have a single road victory this season yet you're bragging about beating them by 11 at home...Y'all are still only 2 games over .500

Thats like bragging about varient jordans before the actual model's RD. Losers. 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Can you please quote where I'm bragging about beatin WAS by 11 @ home ?I'm not braggin about anything we beat WAS already. On our losing streak Bulls fans forgot they had a thread and all of ya were in here. We win one game n ya disappea, I'm just bein curious dude

Bulls fans be coming in here like they won something without jordan. come in here and talk smack when yall win a championship oh wait that wont be this year. yall in the same boat as us wont do anything in the playoffs yall just got a better record

[h1]Wade Practices, Expects To Face Knicks[/h1]Jan 25, 2011 3:21 PM EST

Wade_Dwyane_mia.jpg
Dwyane Wade is expected to play against the Knicks on Thursday night after practicing with the Heat on Tuesday for the second consecutive day.

Wade is still coping with a sensitivity to light caused by his recent migraines.

"I'm getting better every day," said Wade, who has been wearing goggles while working out. "That's all I can ask for. I appreciate the support [from James].

"It would be funny if everybody comes in [for Wednesday's practice] with goggles on," he added. "That would be a very expensive bill for the Heat. These things ain't cheap."

Couldn't sit out one more game ?
indifferent.gif

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nba/columns/story?columnist=sheridan_chris&id=6056149
"I don't know whether teams get more serious with the deadline, or they think they'll wait for the deadline, or it just gets to the point where they've got to do something in their own minds and they realize it's the right time for that," Knicks president Donnie Walsh said. "The question is: Is there anything out there that can make you a better team? I haven't seen anything that I can trade for that would make us a better team." ESPN.com

anthony_randolph.jpg

Anthony Randolph's most significant contribution to the Knicks this season might come in the next few weeks, as a chip in a trade for Carmelo Anthony . Initially it was believed that Randolph would be used to acquire a first-round pick, which teams such as the Pacers, Trail Blazers and Timberwolves were willing to offer for the 21-year-old forward. The Knicks could then flip that pick to the Denver Nuggets , who are seeking multiple first-round picks as part of a package for their superstar. But Randolph might not get moved for a pick after all; a person with knowledge of the Nuggets' thinking told Newsday that they might ask that he be included in the negotiations.

Any chance Denver Nuggets ?

- Trade Melo before deadline (Player Option)
- Nene don't pick up his option (Player Option)
- Don't resign Kenyon Martin (Expiring)
- J.R Smith signs with another team (Expiring)

sick.gif

All before next season ?

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

roll.gif

Damn, I ain't been in here for a minute, just because of the struggles and there isn't really any positive motivation to write and contribute, but I got this...

Dudes gotta realize and accept that the New York Knicks are the team EVERYBODY gets up for. How come dudes are always coming up with career performances, clutch shots and even get riled up enough to even get into fights sometimes or at least are chippy when they play the Knicks.

"Knicks haven't made the playoffs in a decade. Ha ha ha. Couldn't let that one slide." "Knicks haven't been relevant in a decade. Ha ha ha."
indifferent.gif

Why as soon as we start to become a team on the rise or a team going in the right direction, every other fan of other teams can't wait to play the Knicks, to get revenge or cause the game is in Madison Square Garden.
laugh.gif

Knicks are sooo irrelevant.
eyes.gif

Knicks get slammed when they are struggling and when they are playing well, it's a regular day.

Knicks are ALWAYS relevant, even when we losing. The past 7-8 years specifically with no playoffs, dudes continued to come in the Garden and put on the career games. You could say it's because the Knicks sucked and it was easy, but the Knicks haven't been the WORST in the L in that span, so why wouldn't all these career games come against those other teams that struggled and weren't good for all those years? Because we are irrelevant and when teams see vs. New York Knicks or even better @ New York Knicks they just shrug it off.
indifferent.gif

The Knicks are the most hated team in the L. Whether it be hate from other fans, players or media or even refs sometimes. I've watched MORE then a handful of games this year where we CLEARLY didn't get a fair shot because of officiating.

We had one of the toughest starts to a schedule. Holla at me in April when almost all the teams at the top tier of the conference will be trying to avoid getting the spot that puts them against the New York Knicks.
glasses.gif

Wade did this against us the first Knicks/Heat game. Was out the couple of games before, but as soon as MSG is on the schedule, you good to go.
laugh.gif

N's kill me!

Wasn't there talk of them letting Chauncey go to save money?

That's why Melo wants out. They're about to gut the team. That was evident the moment they moved Camby for a McRib.

anyone who thought wade wouldn't be ready for a game at MSG is naive.

gabe is exactly right about teams and especially stars getting up to play the knicks. it doesn't matter if we have a terrible team or top 3 team

Back
Top Bottom