**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Just finished shoveling some
indifferent.gif

Hoping a class is canceled and maybe I could be at the game.

As a JDub fan i always wondered how he would fit in this system, I have to say he is washed up. It's makes no sense to sign him

I can't believe I get to watch the Heat game for once

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Originally Posted by DubA169

"Nobody's afraid of the Miami Heat," Stoudemire said Wednesday afternoon.

laugh.gif

I remember when we first played PHX, Tina asked tomorrow, what is the game plan Amare said "Dominate, we just wanna dominate from beginning to end"
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

haha just kiddin fam, you meat Tina asked Amare, what the game plan is tomorrow, right? 

damn proph 4:47 am?

i'm purposely avoiding going to this game. went to the first one and it was intense. not up for all that again

Ticket prices are starting at 50$ on stubhub, man how I wish i didnt have work so i would be at this game
ohwell.gif

Hopefully this game is better than last time they came to the Garden. We played a good first half but got too excited during the second half and blew it

Originally Posted by CarolinaPack04

laugh.gif

I remember when we first played PHX, Tina asked tomorrow, what is the game plan Amare said "Dominate, we just wanna dominate from beginning to end"
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

haha just kiddin fam, you meat Tina asked Amare, what the game plan is tomorrow, right? 
eek.gif
lol..kiddin, sure that was "meant" right ?

That was suppose to be Amare instead of tomorrow

Jeff Van Gundy: 'Knicks Need One More Star'

spacer.gif

Posted: 1/27/2011 5:42:00 AM
Source: Marc Berman of The New York Post

These Knicks don’t have enough star power to compete with the elite.

Not without Carmelo Anthony as Stoudemire’s sidekick.

“I think they are a lot better this year because of Stoudemire, [Raymond] Felton and Landry [Fields],

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

goin to the game tonight $60 for center court upperlevel seats on stubhub isn't bad at all

thinking about buying some as well.

65$ for seats in section 324 on stubhub!

man how I wish I could go tonight
30t6p3b.gif
, work is cancelled too
tired.gif

New York Knicks Sky Walker in the 89' Dunk Contest. #Swag

His 360 windmill is on par with the V.C. joint. True Story.

Originally Posted by CarolinaPack04

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
lol..kiddin, sure that was "meant" right ?

That was suppose to be Amare instead of tomorrow
indifferent.gif
 to myself. but Tina could get my meat . 

true, the weather put a wrench in everything for me this week, i was supposed to be back in cali for school this past tuesday but due to the weather n other delays im here til monday, i got things fixed with school so i figured i might as well make the most of the extra days here n knicks heat seemed like a good way

Won't be here during the game...

Hopefully Amare gets the All-Star start and then beasts on the Heat sans Bosh.
glasses.gif

Amare 40+
nerd.gif

I don't know fellas looks like the Knicks might pull out a "W" tonight. Wade got his cyclops red glasses on tonight and Bosh is still injured
eyes.gif
. Hopefully LBJ and Miller can get 40, 30 each and DWade a modest 20 pts. Will see though. Should be a good game though. Later!

I don't know fellas looks like the Knicks might pull out a "W" tonight. Wade got his cyclops red glasses on tonight and Bosh is still injured
eyes.gif
. Hopefully LBJ and Miller can get 40, 30 each and DWade a modest 20 pts. Will see though. Should be a good game though. Later!

Back
Top Bottom