**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by DubA169

i wonder if melo will even play at MSG....

Anytime I think of Nuggets-Knicks, I think of that fight they had a few years ago
laugh.gif

In other news: Knicks possibly interested in O.J. Mayo?

OJ Mayo on the Knicks would be sick...but would we lose Chandler?...I'm ok with giving up Randolph and Douglas for him, but I wouldn't swap Will for Mayo just because we play him at the 2-4 spots and losing that versatility changes the whole team...

Originally Posted by BangDak

Originally Posted by MrONegative

I repeat
Originally Posted by MrONegative

What the *#%+ type of yukmouth does homeless +$! Wilson Chandler have, that David Lee got some damn Krippen Virus and is out for 2 weeks from one tooth bite?
Cue the Not sure if Serious Pic.
It was a joke, but dude seriously almost lost his tricep to infection which would've ended his career. 
sick.gif

Keep Will and Fields pleeaseeeeeeeeeeeee, even though Denver want Fields the most.

- Gallo, Curry, Walker, 1st round pick to Denver

As soon as Denver is done milking venues from Melo, they should trade him by the deadline... hopefully its to us.
The teams that were rumored to rent him are doing pretty good (Mavs, ORL) IDK if they wanna ruin that)..

Juice on this team would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The only problem is that OJ doesnt have the handles to play point. Plus, i'd be fine on giving up AR if it's for a talent for OJ, even IF he's only a one dimensional scorer, but i think he can eventually pan out.

DubA169 wrote:
i wonder if melo will even play at MSG....
Nah i don't think he'll play.... Melo wants us to keep that streak going.

[h1]Walsh Wants To Build A Cohesive Roster[/h1]
Dec 11, 2010 8:25 AM EST

Donnie Walsh does not think that Miami's blueprint of putting together as many big names as possible is the only route to success.

The Knicks president said he wants to assemble a cohesive roster of players that complement each other.

"Using the word stars, that’s getting to be vogue because three guys went down to Miami," Walsh said. "But I’m not accepting that’s the only way to build a team."

"It does come down to, how good a team do you have?" he said

Who the hell are we giving up for OJ ? Don't they need a backup PG too.. maybe Douglas and someone else ?

Douglas, Chandler, Randolph for OJ and Thabeet. 
pimp.gif
 We need versatility. OJ is the best player in the trade, so I don't think a deal won't get done unless Chandler is involved.
Good luck with OJ defending SG's if ya'll not playing him at the point. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 *looks around in thread* aw ok. 

Its really going to make us look stupid though. We going to get rotational players only to watch OJ explode in NY under D'Antoni's system only to be the laughing stock of the league again. I would much rather see what else we can get for an OJ/Thabeet package.

Last off-season, people called us stupid for offering OJ and Thabeet for Ellis. Now, Wilson Chandler is better than OJ. Get outta here.
laugh.gif

This ain't 2K11, I don't know why anyone would want OJ Mayo on this team.  That's a vintage '04-'07 Knicks player. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

eek.gif

Why am I hearing the possibility of a three team deal bringing Melo and Mayo to NY. Who the hell would let that happen?
laugh.gif

Maybe they'll do it during the game Sunday so Melo can get up from the Nuggets bench and walk down the court to take a seat on the Knicks bench
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

eek.gif

Why am I hearing the possibility of a three team deal bringing Melo and Mayo to NY. Who the hell would let that happen?
laugh.gif

Maybe they'll do it during the game Sunday so Melo can get up from the Nuggets bench and walk down the court to take a seat on the Knicks bench
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
What kind of MTV Rock and Jock Basketball @%*$?!
roll.gif

What the *++% is going on in this thread?! Knicks collecting the Juice and that !+#+# Melo?

We've got hiiiiiigh hopes. We've got hiiiiiiigh hopes. We've got high big apple pie in the skyyyyyyy hopes.

eek.gif

laugh.gif

reports are that there's a 50% chance that randolph and mayo will be moved by the tradeline but these rumors sound like the same stuff we were hearing during the summer about parker and melo coming to ny via trade

Originally Posted by briannnnn

eek.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I want a win while Melo sits next to Dantoni discussing different plays.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by woody2626

Chris Sheridan and ESPN reporting Bobcats and Michael Jordan lead in active trade talks with Denver for 'Melo
From the season thread....idk

Back
Top Bottom