**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Hopefully the feeling of winning and confidence carries over to next portion of the schedule. 

30t6p3b.gif
we went from 5 games below .500 to 6 games above .500
beautiful thing.

now, lets cut down the TO's stat keep up the double digit boards and racking up the 30 pt games. It seems so easy for him

Both teams played a little messy throughout the whole game. Not a lot of continuity throughout. BUT we still came up with the W and that says a lot. I'm loving this a whole lot.
I haven't felt this good in about 10 years thats ridiculous.

Anyway this game is behind us, I can see us winning against DEN if melo is sore... I really do want to see how he handles that game if he does play though.

Lets keep it up my dudes!!

BTW
pimp.gif
@ us having MVP chants in DC. How the hell there are so many NY fans down there? I started dying when the chants started and then it seemed like there was one fan that would hear none of it and booed at the top of his lungs

To all my Knicks fans that sat through damn near 10 years of a HORRIBLE franchise on and off the court, rejoice. We're respectable again.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by AF92

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by AF92

Go Wizards!!!!!
Man, go post in your team's thread. The one that's barely 13 pages long and two pages behind.
ether5pm.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yea were terrible

But seriously.. Go Wizards.
But you have John Wall tho
pimp.gif
Yeah true... pretty good game there for a while guys
You guys got the W but I ain't mad... Wiz will see better days

(Don't tell anyone but I've been a semi-Knicksfan since I was 13 
happy.gif
)

Does the recent turn-around make it more or less likely the Knicks will pursue a trade for Carmelo this season? Chris Sheridan: They have been pursuing that trade for months, and continue to do so. I asked Mike D'Antoni this morning how often Donnie Walsh bounced potential trades off of him, and he said it happens all the time. With 'Melo, as I've said before, the Knicks would be happier to get him next summer as a free agent, because then they wouldn't have to give anything up. But if they can get him at a reasonable price before the deadline, they'd do it because they'd have him locked up for another four years. ESPN.com

Western Conference scout on Carmelo Anthony's play and body language amid non-stop trade speculation in Denver: "I don't think all the stuff swirling around has affected his overall play. He's still attacking the basket, getting to the foul line, scoring a lot of points. But his body language is another matter. ESPN.com

The Nuggets would want Fields (and Gallinari or Chandler) in any package for 'Melo, and Eddy Curry's expiring contract would have to be in there to make the money work. But the Nuggets are not all that enamored of A.Randolph, who the Knicks are willing to deal, so that is where a third team would come into the picture and take Randolph for a draft pick that would then be sent to Denver. ESPN.com

I disagree on the backup big, disagree on the backup PG. But here's the thing: Randolph could be a key cog in a Melo trade, because there are teams that would give up a No. 1 for him, and the Nugets want draft picks in any Melo deal. So he likely isn't going anywhere until that situation is resolved. If the Knicks move a guy in a minor deal after Dec. 15, I think it would be Roger Mason. ESPN.com

But the most likely candidate to be moved – maybe even for a first-round pick coveted by Denver – is Anthony Randolph, whose removal from the rotation after the Nuggets' loss last month directly coincided with this 11-1 run that has the Knicks at 14-9 – sixth-best in the East. New York Post

http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/knicksblog/walsh_antoni_debate_whether_it_bad_gUZgpPLHMm7UoP2PC3IO3N

Not giving up fields or chandler
I was against giving up Gallo and AR but i rather give em up to keep Fields and Chandler.. DEN is getting good young talent with AR and Gallo honestly, AR still has great potential even though hes not in the rotation.

on anotha note,.. this game woulda been a blowout if it wasnt for those 11 turnovers
sick.gif

So let's say a trade don't go down before the deadline...

Curry, Azubuike, Mason, Williams, Chandler are expired
Turiaf with a player option that he will most likely pick up $4.3M
Bill Walker with a Team Option @ 916k

Who are we most likely to keep?

ATL lost tonight..
pimp.gif
tied for 5th. Tryna catch Chicago slippin

I hope we can find a way to keep Chandler, Add Melo, and a defensive big. If that means trading Gallo, TD, or Randolph so be it.

Back
Top Bottom