**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

pimp.gif
Spike.

ap-9d3fda24aa104391a638e6f334ca5e9c.jpg

Arenas jumper looks way off... Wow stat with the butter fingers tonite.. Sloppy win but it still feels good man... MVP chants too! I'm bout to go spark this bubba kush and finish that LA game

My stream went down, so I started listening to the radio broadcast on my phone. Can't say I've had to the desire to listen to the Knicks on the radio for some time
laugh.gif

This finish has been exciting as hell

Toney will be just fine. he has to play those minutes as the 6th man.

I expect Amare to go get 35 and 10 each night right now the way he's going. Another game that come the 2nd half I never thought we'd lose, simply due to having him.

This team has done what has been needed with the schedule coming up. We'll see what they're made of now.

I'm feeling good, team bounced back, let's hope this great play carries on to our tough schedule.
tumblr_lbv3meQbPU1qbpvnu.gif

STAT with 7 straight games with 30,
7th straight road win,
10th road win total, most in the league,
won 12-13 games

WOW

and lets hope kobe and co. go off in chicago; the hawks lose in SA (even though ATL is good on the road, and SA is good at home);
and somehow GSW win against the heat,
so we can slowly move up in the east....
lol

Feels-good-man.jpg

Super Producer J wrote:
lol, did ya'll catch this in the NBA Season thread?

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/trd/2103093445.html

roll.gif
roll.gif

Melo To Sit Out Friday Game With Knee AilmentDec 10, 2010 6:57 PM EST

Anthony_Carmelo_den.jpg
Carmelo Anthony will sit out Friday's game in Toronto with soreness in his right knee.

This is the second consecutive game that Anthony will miss with the injury.

The Nuggets next travel to New York for a Sunday matinee.

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archi..._friday_game_with_knee_ailment/#ixzz17lcr1Jv5

Yes, moment of truth starts Sunday. Another early game for us, out of those next 3 that one should be the most winnable (depending on Melo's status).

someoneclapping.gif

Mad happy for the Knicks and their fans man..wasnt too sure about Felton and didnt know if Amare would be who he was with Nash but in D'Antoni's system the Knicks are looking f'n awesome..

i never come into S&T...but i needed to after this win

most definitely feels good...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hopefully we can continue the success with the tough schedule coming up

Back
Top Bottom