**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by arrjae2

amare player of the week again MVP?
nerd.gif
... %!@+ Lebron, %!@+ Bosh, %!@+ Eddy Curry, and on to the next one. shoutouts to all of the haters, that is all
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

7 straight on the road?
d4325a1e33a88ca61ef5194dd7f2f169f27d744.jpg

it feels good man

Originally Posted by d3simet

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Anyone know when Azubuke might be ready to play? I think a lot of people are sleeping on him
This month. He will play limited minutes.
Buike was killing before he got injured. Hope he does the same when he's back.

Nice win, let's hope they can keep this going. I know we're winning games now, but we have a tough road ahead of us. The months of December and January is filled with tough games.

But until then...

Feels good man 
pimp.gif

Man I'm so tight, my cable is off rght now.. I have been missing most of this win streak -____-. This thread is keeping me alive though.. feels good feels good man.We cannot let what happened in Minny happen tmrw night.
eek.gif

Another win.
pimp.gif
Loving this.

Knicks, please take care of Minnesota.

#TeamNYK, where are you?

Spoiler [+]
@brianspeaksnow
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

was this posted?
The Knicks have made inquiries to other teams in search of a low-cost backup point guard to preserve the starter Raymond Felton, according to two N.B.A. executives with knowledge of the organization’s discussions. The Knicks are looking at players whose contract expires at the end of the season in order to keep their salary-cap space for the summer. They are willing to part with Bill Walker, according to the executives
I don't think it has anything to do with Doulgas, or than the fact being that in reality he's still and always will be a scoring combo guard.

wearing out Felton is a concern. wouldn't be a bad move based on the return.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Bassy Telefair...
I would cry of happiness if that happens. Jonny is coming back for the Wolves soon so Bassy should be available and his contract expires after this season. We wouldn't even need CP3 if we get Bassy.
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

bad idea
Getting Bassy or getting rid of Walker. Walker is gonna get zero PT any way with the way Williams is playing and Buike coming back. Not to mention AR can play the 1-5 if he really wanted so I think we'll be fine.
pimp.gif

I gotta agree..Y'all really think Sebastian is the answer to our backup PG problems? I would rather we get Iverson from Turkey

JRS says that bassy would be great in this system. "let him use his speed in the open
court for twenty minutes a game and create a couple of open looks and
alley oops. plus shawne williams looks like he's finally realized what
it takes to be productive in the nba and with the way d'antoni
refuses to play bill walker it wouldn't be like we're giving up anything
significant."

ehh I guess you're right. The only thing that concerns me is chemistry issues.

Yea OK, you guys want to start counting on Bassy for 15-20 minutes a game I'll see you on the *%%+@@! golf course.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Yea OK, you guys want to start counting on Bassy for 15-20 minutes a game I'll see you on the *%%+@@! golf course.

Flushing Meadows Par-3 Pitch-N-Putt IMO

bassy is a lot smarter and a better PG than he was when he got drafted. i would take him for walker.

Do you have any better suggestions? I mean we need a backup PG for 15 minutes a game, Toney can run the 1 for about 5 minutes a game...I don't see many options and I think Bassy is the type of PG who would actually do well in D'antoni. He was one of the only guys I could think of that we could get without giving up anybody. Walker isn't exactly going to bring in any real talent alone...

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

bassy is a lot smarter and a better PG than he was when he got drafted. i would take him for walker.
I like him, but I don't want anyone related to Marbury here.

VERY happy to hear we won again today, to make it 12-9 on the season.

Missed the game (and the J.Cole show tonight).....was @ work ALL day
frown.gif
 x
mad.gif

Reading the last couple pages, I gotta say....

I got nothin but love for my Knick faithful BUT am I the only one that sees certain comments lending to the theory that we like to jump the gun?

Don't get me wrong, Amare has been BALLIN (and has the recent player of the week honors to verify that) but this "early MVP" talk? I really dont know about all that. It's great to be excited for our squad but soon as we lose 3 of 4 and Amare's averages dip I expect him to be "overpaid" again all of a sudden.

Maybe more so, though, this is regarding Shawne Williams. I admit, I did not see the game, but regardless of how well he (has) played to say he finally figured out how to be a productive NBA player because he strung together a few good performances? Again, I don't know about all that. Of course I hope this production continues, as does the roll that we're on but being a little more even keel, maybe pulling the reins in a little bit will allow us to look at things from a more level headed perspective.

With that being said, let's make it 13-9 tomorrow and avenge that damn Kevin Love performance from last time, hopefully Ronny plays tomorrow...

Back
Top Bottom