**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Yes!!! Under 100.. Good defense.
laugh.gif

9-1 in the last 10 games. That feels so good man.

Amare has gone above and beyond what I expected of him. Just hope he keeps it up with the effort and his leadership. (the most pleasant surprise)

I owe Shawne Williams an apology. Pat JR could never in his life step in and give us what Williams has the past 2 games.

Can't be said enough how impressive this team has been on the road.

Lastly, since the guy took the majority of the blame when we were 3-8, SOME credit is due to D'Antoni and his staff for righting this ship. And if it's 'oh the players are just playing better', keep that in mind when we drop a few games.

Onto Minnesota, we them one. Hopefully Turiaf returns for it.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Anyone know when Azubuke might be ready to play? I think a lot of people are sleeping on him
This month. He will play limited minutes.

Man, Shawne Williams. Much respect.

Another road win, we lead the league with 9... go figure.

Like DSK said, can we do the same at home please. Take care of Minnesota.

IDK Allen, can't really say what Ewing would've done if he were here but I'll take this from Shawne 10 times out of 10 that's for sure
laugh.gif

forgot about the game today (watching the giants game) but I'm glad the Knicks won. Feels good.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Amare has gone above and beyond what I expected of him. Just hope he keeps it up with the effort and his leadership. (the most pleasant surprise)

I owe Shawne Williams an apology. Pat JR could never in his life step in and give us what Williams has the past 2 games.

Can't be said enough how impressive this team has been on the road.

Lastly, since the guy took the majority of the blame when we were 3-8, SOME credit is due to D'Antoni and his staff for righting this ship. And if it's 'oh the players are just playing better', keep that in mind when we drop a few games.

Onto Minnesota, we them one. Hopefully Turiaf returns for it.
Agree with everything. I knew what Amare could do, but he's been putting it together consistently and really stepped up. Not a fan of Williams when he made the team, but can't argue with what he's been able to do.
People will forget D'Antoni in all this and give the players all the credit. The coach gets all the blame when things go bad, and is usually forgotten when it goes well. It's a shared responsibility, both parties need to step up when things are going poorly.

I'm disappointed that Randolph hasn't been playing, but I won't complain when we're winning and things are going well. 

yeah shawne really is a pleasant surprise and like I've said before.
STAT is killin it now, I really wish we atleast got 3 out of those 6 straight games we lost. Our record would be looking pretty decent now.

Good W

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Anyone else still disappointed we didn't choose Pat Ewing Jr. over Shawne Williams?
Actually, Knicks fans wanted Erick Dampier or Javaris Crittenton over both. 

I felt SO bad when D'Antoni cleared out the bench and A Randolph STILL wasnt out there. Like come on I understand not wanting to mess up the flow while we are still in the thick of things.
But we were up by atleast 15 and the man still on the bench.... Come on Mike, give the kid some time.

Good win... We playin good team ball... No ball watching and good ball movement... I need to go to a game this yr, hopefully my funds are adequate in the next few weeks

Knicks are beasting man. Wow....wish my boys could show life smh

Btw, whats sup with Bill Walker & AR not playing at all?

Originally Posted by DubA169

FEELS%2BGOOD%2BMAN%2BDOG%2BTEXT.jpg

Early MVP candidate? No doubt. However, I never take these "early" polls seriously & offer you my pessimistic Knick fan reply: Nah, let's see where we are & what he's doing come All-Star break.

9 out of the last 10, yup.

Amar'e with 10 boards at half today, not sure if he has ever done that in his career. 
glasses.gif

Things are looking up. 

Back
Top Bottom