**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

toney douglas and bill walker for patty mills please and thank you 
happy.gif

Patty Mills sucks lol.

Bassy is about as good as you will get if your trying to trade Bill Walker for a PG. And it's different than Marbury, dude has bounced around so many teams he knows what he is and who he is, it's not like bringing in a headcase who thinks he is a superstar. Is there anyone in the D-League that would be worth even thinking about?

Sebastian seems like the best option given what you can get on a return for Walker, plus it has to be an expiring deal.

it even seems half way logical with the Kahn/Walsh relationship.

I don't see Toney going anywhere, either. certainly not in a deal for a back up PG.

Walker only makes $850k so the Knicks can't trade him straight up for Telfair who's making $2.7 million.

Might have to trade Azubuike ($3.3 million) instead because his contract offers more.

Eric Maynor can run a team. I'd be happy if he was our long-term backup point.

And, it's sad Skywalker cant get any burn
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

And, it's sad Skywalker cant get any burn
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Agreed. He has nice skills and can do a lot for this team. Even a few minutes here and there. We have a lot of players who could come in handy during some moments.

As tough as I've been on the Knicks, even I have to give them their credit. They really look fantastic out there. Can't front.

With that said, I'm curious to see how they stack up against some REAL competition. Nawlins was probably the "best" team they played during this streak.

Damn.....should I go to the game tonight, or just watch the game and the Jets/Pats in my warm crib?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom