**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Amar'e steps up for this team time n time again..I know 98% of Knicks fans are pessimists so they won't agree with me on this but if the Knicks make it as the 5th seed or above (East is weak so it's possible) then I think Amar'e should get strong consideration for MVP

Big part of why the Knicks played so well so far in this game is because they haven't been fouling on every other possession..They've been playing decent defensive and when the player commits to the shot they back off a little so they don't draw the contact..Play defense with your feet and not your hands
pimp.gif

STAT should def. be considered an early MVP candidate. why the hell not? doing major numbers, leading the team and just going hard every night

shawne williams is adding to the bench depth immensely. hope he keeps this up

sloppy third quarter, but great win

Remember when fans in opposing arena's were chanting "Who are you!?" when Fields would play well? If Shawne Williams keeps this up, they're gonna be saying the same about him
pimp.gif

im dying, the face randolph had after williams' three was priceless. like " damn i guess ima have to start becoming bestfriends with andy " cause dude is not going to get any time if williams continues this surprising play, he's just gonna stay on that bench

Back
Top Bottom