**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Woke up to hear not a word about us beating the Hornets.
eyes.gif

m71782812897e5948a06fa8f7229afd85.jpg
me06e5cd6804e53f4bd34b551bb24578e.jpg

m3e14a98cec6c5f2292224e6b1963d638.jpg

CP3 got that B. Pumper face.

m546e5d721e4d5741b498fad7e1e4c0c0.jpg

Popeye the wannabe center

m96205fd2bd4f5d7ba5f178096b3b5e5d.jpg

Tremendous road W last night.  Amar'e and Raymond
happy.gif

About the Knicks not getting media coverage, ESPN can stay on LeBron's D for as long as they want.  Truth of the matter is we are 1 game behind that team and competing in the East this year so I'm good with that. 

just played my first online game on NBA JAM lol and I want to say that I represented team NYK well

My apologies to that dude who was beating me with pippen and the bulls by 11 in the 1st half...You can't stop me with Ewing and Stoudemire once they get on fire
pimp.gif

final score was 42-40, I win

just had to share that with my NYK brethren
laugh.gif

Seymore Cake, You're next
devil.gif

I just want to bring attention to this....

Don Nelson

Read the issues he had when he was with the Knicks.... I don't know how I feel about what he wanted.

I been tryna post since last night.

But this is a great W for us, granted D West was out, but we also got a couple guys out.
I can't wait till this whole team is healthy. Azibuke probably wouldnt get much minutes due to D'Antoni probably not wanting to mess up chemistry.
Us playing this well is making me not focus on Anthony for a while. Cause I know when we were 3-8 I was PRAYING daily that we got Melo.

Maybe this nice run could entice him a little more.
Right now I feel like we should be beating about 3/4ths of the eastern conference and atleast Half of the western conference on good nights.
I hope we can keep this up and keep moving forward.
Amare playing like he don't wanna lose and takin stuff into his own hands. He not accustomed to losing like that in PHX

It was an all across the board good game. STAT doing the scoring, Ray getting the dimes, and everyone else just falling into their position.
There always should be improvement though with defense under the rack and on the offense with the 3 ball and cutting down on the attempts

No matter what though, at the end of the day its a W

Oh yeah, 20 games into the season we have 277 pages
eek.gif
. what in the hell will it look like after 82 games?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bulldg2686

I just want to bring attention to this....

Don Nelson

Read the issues he had when he was with the Knicks.... I don't know how I feel about what he wanted.

Back it up, back it up, back it up.
So a year and a half after Mr. Ewing brought us to the Finals, Nellie wanted to move him, so we could make a bid for Shaq in free agency.
44-KRS-One-LOL.gif

Nah. $!!$ that. We woulda lost Ewing just to watch the Lakeshow II happen. 
laugh.gif

Imagine The Decision happening to us in the 90's. We woulda killed Shaq.

[h1]Dantoni: Playing Curry Would Be 'A Risk'[/h1]Dec 04, 2010 10:20 AM EST

Curry_Eddy_nyk.jpg
Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni says that playing center Eddy Curry would be "a risk" at this point.

Curry says he's ready to play, but D'Antoni disagrees.

"Yeah, I am. At the same we're winning, and I'm not trying to disrupt that or disrupt anything around here," Curry said when asked if he's ready to return.

"It's been a while since I played, but I haven't been sitting around. I've been practicing, doing extra work to make sure I can get up and down. At the end of the day, it's just basketball, what I've been doing my whole life. I don't want to get into deserve or not deserve. I'm ready whenever he needs me."

D'Antoni is wary of using Curry because last season, during another comeback, the team collapsed with him on the floor.

"To be honest, I'm playing it close to the vest," he said. "I'm not going to give up a couple of games just to [spot Curry] when I don't know. If it's Raymond [Felton] or Amar'e [Stoudemire] you do it. You just don't know [with Curry]. It's a tough situation for us right now."http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archi..._playing_curry_would_be_a_risk/#ixzz17AbixLYd

!%$+ curry. !%$+ eddy curry. !%$+ that fat !!#$*@* !%$+. Dude hybernates for 3 seasons and now decides to wake up and get his %!$% together and want to contribute (like he even +#+@$%+ would/ever did) when we finally start to win games so he can showcase for a new contract. !%$+ that fat *+*%$$!@$%#%. Id take Mozgov over that worthless beached any day of the !!#$*@* week.

hate to bring it back but son,

034251deffa78ca71045fd0a2e01f4ff7ef8022.jpg

hai guise

its my bday today
smile.gif

and glad to see the knicks killin itt. tomorrow will be a good test to see where this teams heads at. right now they're obviously feelin good ab winning 8 of the last 9 i believe, and a great road win against NO. now they're playin a team they beat in the opener, so lets see if they go in they're arrogantly thinking they can just show up and get a W or if they go there to play.

happy bday. the team can't take toronto for a joke. they been playing well this year. bosh was just putting up empty stats there. they will be fine without him

I swear I saw that post from GR8 coming.
laugh.gif

Also, Eddy Curry can stay right on the bench unless he's part of a deal. Don't tinker with the rotation.

hbd man.

^ I agree Dub. They figured out their identity since we last played them. We're still dumb lucky to face yet another team with an injured starter. (But then there was that Sixers game...)

And %!+! Eddy Curry. Any small part of me that didn't care either way about dude, turned into real hate when I heard, the Heat might pick him up once he gets waived to add depth.

If that piece of $+*@ ever wins a ring, I'm going down to Florida for him AND Isaiah.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom