**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

42.jpg

What is this, Knicks are like the second highest scoring team in the league?

I think I heard that earlier

I wonder if Frenchie ever got done with that Stoudemire painting

11-9

damn when was the last time we had 11 wins this early in the season lol

but since most of yall said after 20 games, you will judge them...how do u feel about them now?

Good looks team NYK, good to be back.

Me and homie bkmac got suspended for discussing a movie still in theatres, 'cause it prompted other ppl to ask for links. The workings of Niketalk... whatever though, needed the time away to catch up on missed hw with the semester's end drawing near. Love the way the teams been playing as of late though, I should get suspended more often..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by XVIIIAirJordan

Really Amar'e has a great shot a becoming this years MVP!

Has made a bigger impact then any of the free agents from this past summer!
Has changed the way the Knicks feel as a team
Showed the players how to work hard and never give up
Has been nothing but a positive player throught the season so far!
smile.gif
Yes, the Knicks team MVP... but if you're talking about the NBA? no chance in hell that happens.
Amare needs career numbers and we need to finish top 3-4 in the East. I'm all for enthusiasm and I'm not trying to rain on our parade, because this was a good win against a better team, but the next part of our schedule is going to be tough... so let's get through the next month and a half then talk about Amare MVP and see what our team record is. 

Originally Posted by hymen man

Me and homie bkmac got suspended for discussing a movie still in theatres, 'cause it prompted other ppl to ask for links. The workings of Niketalk... whatever though, needed the time away to catch up on missed hw with the semester's end drawing near. Love the way the teams been playing as of late though, I should get suspended more often..
laugh.gif

http://niketalk.com/topic/276462?page=5  this is what happened to me and big j
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Wow. Are these my Knicks?
smile.gif
they just keep winning! If it wasnt for that horrid 6 game slide.. we would be looking even better.. if the Knicks get a good seed in the conference, Amaré will Def be a candidate for mvp.. he just won't win though. Lol.

They need to loosen up with all these tick tack things. Welcome back to man.

On another note,
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by hymen man

laugh.gif

http://niketalk.com/topic/276462?page=5  this is what happened to me and big j
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

lots of casualties in there.. how long were you suspended for?

roll.gif
^^^

JRS got banned for being high and talking reckless about the knicks

it was that same night I was drunk from hanging out at williamsburg lol

I don't expect the Knicks to be a headline story when they win, whether against a good team or a bad one, but we get ZERO national coverage whatsoever..When we were horrible last season we were always discussed within the first 15-20 min of sportscenter so that their broadcasters could crack jokes on us for a few minutes..Now that we're good, we're discussed for 2 seconds...

i went on ESPN mobile 15 minutes after the Knicks game ended and the headline story on the NBA page was the Magic beating the Pistons..THE PISTONS..But the Knicks continue their league best road record against a great home team and we get NO LOVE?...I'm convinced the Knicks could beat the Lakers by 50 and still not even be discussed on ESPN until the last 5 minutes of Sportscenter

Back
Top Bottom