**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

eh were not the only ones though

but i feels you.. we've been getting @$+%%$* on by the media for years now.. almost use to it
laugh.gif

Halftime Report of the Jazz game on ESPN and this female reporter said "Quality win for the Knicks on the road tonight" and Brent Barry's bench warming #$@ replies "Did you just use quality win and Knicks in the same sentence?" Dude needs to hop off

we weren't loved in the 90's either. i'd rather be hated than irrelevant. i'm fine being the big bad city folk

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Halftime Report of the Jazz game on ESPN and this female reporter said "Quality win for the Knicks on the road tonight" and Brent Barry's bench warming #$@ replies "Did you just use quality win and Knicks in the same sentence?" Dude needs to hop off
30t6p3b.gif
haters keep hatin'

[Elderly Cleveland Cavaliers guard]WHY I OUGHTA...[/Elderly Cleveland Cavaliers guard]

Originally Posted by DubA169

we weren't loved in the 90's either. i'd rather be hated than irrelevant. i'm fine being the big bad city folk
we'll see what happens in two weeks
nerd.gif

proph i promise you even if we make the playoffs people will hate. they make more money and get more fans when they talk badly about new york city

good win... knicks are playing some great basketball even if its against mediocre teams... we were never consistent against garbage teams in the past and would have the occasional win against good teams... and they are playing great on the road too... my only gripe is dantoni short rotation... the top guys on the knicks are playing 35-40 min a game and that is not good for an 82 game schedule including several back to back games

oh wade's team? i don't see us winning that one, but you never know. we will be hated in that one too. we will put up a much bettr fight than the cavs, that was pathetic.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I don't expect the Knicks to be a headline story when they win, whether against a good team or a bad one, but we get ZERO national coverage whatsoever..When we were horrible last season we were always discussed within the first 15-20 min of sportscenter so that their broadcasters could crack jokes on us for a few minutes..Now that we're good, we're discussed for 2 seconds...

i went on ESPN mobile 15 minutes after the Knicks game ended and the headline story on the NBA page was the Magic beating the Pistons..THE PISTONS..But the Knicks continue their league best road record against a great home team and we get NO LOVE?...I'm convinced the Knicks could beat the Lakers by 50 and still not even be discussed on ESPN until the last 5 minutes of Sportscenter
Why watching ESPN? NBA TV is better. People who pick ESPN over NBATV, they root for LeBron, the Heat, and molest puppies.

its weird been watching nbatv since the top of the hour and they still ain't shown our game

We're two games over .500, who cares about the media its not like we are some powerhouse either.

idc who hates us or whoever gives us props. as long as i get to see a Knicks playoff game this year, i'll be a happy man! it's been way too long.

they showed it on nba tv. gave us mad love. but like some of you said, the media doesn't matter.

good win. goodnight

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

We're two games over .500, who cares about the media its not like we are some powerhouse either.

Thanks Debbie
frown.gif

And Proph, I won't be one of those
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I had a wake to go to so i didn't get to see the game, nice dub. I can't believe the Knicks and Jets made me get over the Mets season

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

that may not be something to be excited about but when have the knicks ever been over .500 this early in the season? i know this team maybe only a 7-8 team in the playoffs and possibly get swept but you have to start somewhere right... after the layden and isiah era this is finally a decent team since h2o and ewing days...

Weren't we like 16-14 a few years back or something like that, before we started to suck again.

Can't wait for the Miami game too.. I know its gonna be a good game..

I wanna win the next three.
pimp.gif

Our games up until denver are all winnable granted we wont win every one but hopefully the majority. I hope shawne williams keeps this up. All his shots seemed like he had good form and not hype shots. I like him off the bench, defense, rebounding good stuff.

I hope Turiaf comes back for good and doesnt keep getting hurt

Back
Top Bottom