**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

happy birthday!

and i didnt watch the full game yesterday, j. cole was in town....

but good win! this was a for sure confidence booster....
pimp.gif

we got raps tmrw, minni on mon., raps again on wed., the wizards on friday....
should be a good week....
grin.gif

As MUCH as I hate eddy curry! I feel we should see what he has, come on we are already paying him 12 million
sick.gif

Lets see if we can work him HARD and try to get something out of that fat thug!
ohwell.gif

Happy birthday fam.

Lets get these next 4, which we should get, so we can actually play with confidence against the elite teams in the upcoming stretch.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Lets get these next 4, which we should get, so we can actually play with confidence against the elite teams in the upcoming stretch.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Happy birthday fam.

thanks amp and everyone else!

word its good we got that win against NO also to give us confidence that we're capable of winning against good teams since most of our winning has been done against losing teams.

and i think in the next 2 months we'll be on national tv more than we've been in the last 5 years
laugh.gif

isola just wants curry is so he can sell newspapers. he doesn't like basketball and is happier when the team loses. he can go +@+% himself and it's a damn shame that those type of people have some of the best jobs in the world

the only reason id want to see curry play is to get his value up before the trade deadline... other than that i wouldnt play him and mess up the chemistry

Back
Top Bottom