Official 1/17 [[ Dallas Cowboys @ Minnesota Vikings ]] Divisonal Round Match-Up (1PM FOXHD)

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by S4L3

Ya'll dudes don't stand a chance....
The location of the game begs to differ.

8-0 at home this season sir.
yea the saints fans said the same thing
wink.gif

let get em boys
pimp.gif

I'll do some simple math for you geeks.

The Vikings are 8-0 at home.

Need I say more?

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

I'll do some simple math for you geeks.

The Vikings are 8-0 at home.

Need I say more?

The Saints were 13-0 too.

There's a 1st time for everything.

Good to see the boys win I'm pretty gone but LET'S GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Anybody willing to bet a screen name tough?
nerd.gif
He's talking to the Dallas fans, just to clarify.

Vikings is ranked 31st for strength of schedule, its not their fault that they had such a soft schedule, but its gonna hurt them cause they haven't beentested. Cowboys may be the best team they played all year, cowboys already played chargers and saints already been tested and are a better team and will showit.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Rarely do I pull for the Vikings but I really want to go into Minny again this year... win or lose, Packers gotta get another shot at the Vikes.

lmao..i expect cheeseheads to be MIA for a while but since they hate both Boys and Vikes, and they lost to the Cards, I expect them to troll in thisthread..lol

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Vikings is ranked 31st for strength of schedule, its not their fault that they had such a soft schedule, but its gonna hurt them cause they haven't been tested. Cowboys may be the best team they played all year, cowboys already played chargers and saints already been tested and are a better team and will show it.
The Vikings haven't been tested?

They have played and beaten three 2009 playoff teams this season (one of them twice):
-Cincinnati Bengals
-Green Bay Packers x2
-Baltimore Ravens

Strength of schedule doesn't mean anything at the end of the year really because it was based on 2008 records. Teams like the Jets, Bengals, Broncos,Packers, Saints, etc. all exceeded their 2008 seasons. There's huge turnarounds every year.

I mean don't get me wrong you guys played good teams, but it would have helped you out if you played the saints, chargers or even colts to see how youmatch up, I think the cowboys are your toughest team so far, I don't think the vikings are the best team the cowboys have faced all year therefore I thinkfrom sparing with the saints and chargers would benefit the cowboys, but the bengals and ravens don't compare

I mean don't get me wrong you guys played good teams, but it would have helped you out if you played the saints, chargers or even colts to see how youmatch up, I think the cowboys are your toughest team so far, I don't think the vikings are the best team the cowboys have faced all year therefore I thinkgoing rounds with the saints and chargers would benefit the cowboys, but the bengals and ravens don't compare, both of their offenses are terrible

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Vikings is ranked 31st for strength of schedule, its not their fault that they had such a soft schedule, but its gonna hurt them cause they haven't been tested. Cowboys may be the best team they played all year, cowboys already played chargers and saints already been tested and are a better team and will show it.
The Vikings haven't been tested?

They have played and beaten three 2009 playoff teams this season (one of them twice):
-Cincinnati Bengals
-Green Bay Packers x2
-Baltimore Ravens

Strength of schedule doesn't mean anything at the end of the year really because it was based on 2008 records. Teams like the Jets, Bengals, Broncos, Packers, Saints, etc. all exceeded their 2008 seasons. There's huge turnarounds every year.
Word up holla back JPZx...
We'll be ready come Sunday.
Cant wait, should be a great match up *cue JPZx's Vikings and Cowboys colored smokin guys*

LMAO at all this: "If we stop AP, it's gonna be a long day" nonsense. First of all, if you stop AP, it's not the end of the story, we haveplenty of other weapons. Second of all, you're making the assumption that your offense is going to capitalize on stopping AP, and that's no sure thing.

I was waiting for Romo to choke all of December but props to him, he never did. He finally got a signature win too. Romo is just as likely to throw the gameaway as Favre is, they both have the gunslinger mentality.

The defense as a whole plays at another level at home, especially Jared Allen. A Dallas/Min matchup is something fresh and will be fun to watch.

You can call your[Vikings] team whatever you want...but dont call them "Americas Team". Thats already been taken..

Cowboys are Americas only team.

^Eagles weapons >> Vikings weapons IMO, and that fared well for us all 3 times.........but I do agree with you on this being a fresh/new matchup

Should be a great one
pimp.gif

Vikings easily have more weapons than the eagles. Favre, Peterson, Harvin, Rice, Berrian, Taylor> Eagles

This might be the game of the playoffs, folks. These teams are evenly matched up like no other...should be a good one.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Trying to argue on who will win this game based on the regular season and strength of schedule is irrelevant at this point. It's so close to findingthe true answer.

It's going to be a great game. I just hope the Vikes come out on top.

The 9am PT start is intriguing. Gives me a full day of smiles basking in the glory or sadly falling into a depression.

I wish espn and everybody else would go back to hating on us I liked it alot better that way. No predictions I just want to win and keep winning all the way tothe SB.

Back
Top Bottom