Official 1/17 [[ Dallas Cowboys @ Minnesota Vikings ]] Divisonal Round Match-Up (1PM FOXHD)

Remember this?

medium_Andersonmissed.bmp

Oops. Looking forward to a similar finish.

Originally Posted by Proshares

JPZ, you know if your fellow fans bring up the 8-0 record at home repeatedly that the Cowboys beating an undefeated team in their house is going to be brought up consistently as well.
Exactly. Plus he's neglecting the fact that the Bucs/Saints was a division rivalry game and thos are always a toss up no matter what who'srecord is, word to Cutler and the Bears roasting the Vikes with a 5-9 record a couple weeks back. Washington nearly beat us 6-0 and they finished 4-12.

Vikings will win this game.....if the offensive line holds up thats really all they need to happen.

I think the Vikings defensive line will handle their job...and the dbs will just need to limit their mistakes

Offense clicking = Vikings Win

Excited to see the as an outside fan, some good storylines going and two very good teams Gotta pull for the Vikes though, but Cowboy fans should understandthat

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Excited to see the as an outside fan, some good storylines going and two very good teams Gotta pull for the Vikes though, but Cowboy fans should understand that

C'mon, Super Bowl XXX was YEARS ago.

Besides, you guys have won 2 since then.

Romo's going to pick apart that weakened Vikings secondary, as long as they mix things up with the running game they should win. Favre/AP with 2 turnovers.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Arizona/Cowboys NFC Championship, with Zona going back to the bowl.
pimp.gif

More of a 6 to 5 thing, plus I do respect the historic rivalry that is there, but mostly due to 5 vs 6

That said this team and players have kinda grown on me. Just excited for what should be a great game

Trying to stay relaxed but still pumped from Saturdays win.
I like the Vikes and always have but it aint gone be nothin nice this Sunday.
I'm a HUGE A.P. fan since his days at OU and he is a Texas high school legend as well.
But man we are going to give Farve and A.P. the business Sunday.
I'm calling it the "The Massacre in Minnesota"!

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

Vikings will win this game....if the offensive line holds up thats really all they need to happen.

I think the Vikings defensive line will handle their job...and the dbs will just need to limit their mistakes

that's a big "if" tho'.

Originally Posted by TeeOh Owens

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

Vikings will win this game....if the offensive line holds up thats really all they need to happen.

that's a big "if" tho'.
And he forgot to mention AP holdin on to the peel. My man's grip just aint that strong, he need to fap more or somethin. I'm thinkinCowboys by at least 5

Lets say a prayer, shall we?

Our Favre-ther, who art in purple, hallowed be thy name. Thy bowl will come, it will be won, in Miami as it is in the Dome...

Amen!
5bc3692b17ac821c51f1eb164aa8bd982c95bca1.gif
nerd.gif

Anybody catch the simulcast of Common's show and Michael Irvin's show? Pure comedy.

cant wait until tomorrow ... whoever wins this game is going to win it all ... congrats to the vikings and cowboys ... cowboys gonna take it though i got afeeling ...

Back
Top Bottom