Official 1/17 [[ Dallas Cowboys @ Minnesota Vikings ]] Divisonal Round Match-Up (1PM FOXHD)

Originally Posted by truthmain

Philly would have been a tougher match-up.
Based on what, exactly?

They're not better than Dallas in any single phase of the game except kicker...

I ain't worried. Vikings by 10.

LOL. Same dudes that lost to the Bears and Panthers ain't worried about the Cowboys now?

You dudes sound foolish...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Based on what, exactly?

I disagree with truthmain....but I see his point of view.

-Vikings secondary struggles against small/quick/agile type of receivers. I guess Miles Austin could be considered one of those but the mold I'm moretalking about is Desean Jackson and Jeremy Maclin.
-Whenever Brad Childress goes up against Andy Reid it's like he's playing his older brother in ping pong or some %%+@. He just can never beat that guy.
-Just a year ago, the Eagles came into the Metrodome in the playoffs and beat the Vikings, and I'm sure if they ended up coming into the Dome this year forthe playoffs at whatever point they'd have some type of psychological thing working for them because they did it just last year.

Although, I said in the Eagles/Cowboys game thread that the Jamaal Jackson loss for the Eagles really hurt them down the stretch and was a central reason towhy their offense wasn't running smoothly. So considering the current circumstances, I really wouldn't fear them more than the Cowboys.

But really...what are ya'll gunna do to stop us from moving to 9-0 at home this season? How you going to buck the trend? Let's hear it.

Originally Posted by JPZx

But really...what are ya'll gunna do to stop us from moving to 9-0 at home this season? How you going to buck the trend? Let's hear it.
I don't know what they're gonna do and I don't know that they're gonna beat the Vikings... But I do know the way this DallasCowboys team is playing, they can go anywhere and beat anybody in football... They'll have to play a cleaner game and eliminate some of the penalties, butthey've got as good a chance as anybody of going in there and knocking off Favre and Co...

Something clicked with this team... I don't know what it is, but they're playing with an INSANE amount of confidence right now and tonight is onlygonna take it to another level...

If you think Dallas is coming up there with little or no chance, you're sorely mistaken...

my favorite team against my favorite player of all time ... sorry to end the storybook year for the old man ... i dunno why but i dont see us losing ...

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Based on what, exactly?

I disagree with truthmain....but I see his point of view.

-Vikings secondary struggles against small/quick/agile type of receivers. I guess Miles Austin could be considered one of those but the mold I'm more talking about is Desean Jackson and Jeremy Maclin.
-Whenever Brad Childress goes up against Andy Reid it's like he's playing his older brother in ping pong or some %%+@. He just can never beat that guy.
-Just a year ago, the Eagles came into the Metrodome in the playoffs and beat the Vikings, and I'm sure if they ended up coming into the Dome this year for the playoffs at whatever point they'd have some type of psychological thing working for them because they did it just last year.

Although, I said in the Eagles/Cowboys game thread that the Jamaal Jackson loss for the Eagles really hurt them down the stretch and was a central reason to why their offense wasn't running smoothly. So considering the current circumstances, I really wouldn't fear them more than the Cowboys.

???

Dallas just crushed the Eagles twice in a row but the Eagles are a tougher matchup? Ya'll shouldn't even discuss football, talk about Jordans orsomething.

Miles Austin is better than D. Jackson. Maclin is a bum. Maclin = Reggie Brown.

What's Brett Favre's career record against Dallas?

dude says stick to talking jordans than mentions Favre's record against the boys? As if it matters, then says Maclin is a scrub. Lulz.

If you think Dallas is coming up there with little or no chance, you're sorely mistaken...
I never said that. You guys have all my respect. I just think playing in front of your home crowd, especially in a Dome atmosphere is such anadvantage for us. The 8-0 record shows it. Three of those 8 victories at home this season are against 2009 playoff teams.

Don't think I'm slighting Dallas of anything though.

I just think playing in front of your home crowd, especially in a Dome atmosphere is such an advantage for us. The 8-0 record shows it.
Yeah that's the reason you dudes will beat us. Like we never went into a dome and ended an undefeated streak. LOL.

The logic is pathetic...

Putting my hate for the Cowboys aside, I think the Vikings are going to get killed. I want the Vikes in the Super Bowl against my Colts but Jesus Christ, youall saw the Eagles o-line get nuked all throughout the game. The Vikings have had 2 clear weaknesses. Their o-line getting killed which hurries Favre and APfumbling. Their defense was feared at the beginning of the season and fell off hard. We'll see but if Favre can't get the offense going due to the passrush, the game will get ugly real quick.

Rarely do I pull for the Vikings but I really want to go into Minny again this year... win or lose, Packers gotta get another shot at the Vikes.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Putting my hate for the Cowboys aside, I think the Vikings are going to get killed.

pimp.gif

We're playing VERY well right now.

I respect what the Vikings bring to the table and I hope to see a great game ending with a Dallas W.

Rarely do I pull for the Vikings but I really want to go into Minny again this year... win or lose, Packers gotta get another shot at the Vikes.
You dudes have got to shut up. Never have I seen fans cry so much for a third L....

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Worry about the Cardinals first.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

dude says stick to talking jordans than mentions Favre's record against the boys? As if it matters, then says Maclin is a scrub. Lulz.

You have to keep it in perspective with the post I was replying to.

Edit: Ok, Maclin isn't a bum, but let's not act like he's any better than Patrick Crayton or Roy Williams. You don't see any of us over hereeven mentioning Crayton or Roy.

Originally Posted by cguy610

Ok, Maclin isn't a bum, but let's not act like he's any better than Patrick Crayton or Roy Williams.

STOP IT.

IF Dallas put pressure on favre , favre will lose you guys the game , esp if we dont let peterson run wild .

It will be a good game , but the vikings have not been the best team of late . the playoffs are about peaking at the right time , and dallas is
doing it . If AP is contained , then it could be a long night for you guys .

Being 8-0 in the dome doesnt mean anything in the post season . The only player who scares me on your squad is AP .

Just win and go the nfc championship boys .
pimp.gif

Philly's defense has historically given us problems, which is why I said what I said. I'm not saying we're destroying the Girls, or blowing themout, I just think we match up better. You dudes are hilarious, acting like I said something about your mom.

And LOL at using our losses against CHI and CAR against us. We can do this all day. You lost to the Giants, TWICE. We beat them. You lost to the Packers. We beat them.

See, I can do it too.

The Vikings have had 2 clear weaknesses. Their o-line getting killed which hurries Favre and AP fumbling. Their defense was feared at the beginning of the season and fell off hard.

Back
Top Bottom