Official 1/17 [[ Dallas Cowboys @ Minnesota Vikings ]] Divisonal Round Match-Up (1PM FOXHD)

Let's Go Farve #4

fd415e4e67efc6a5cc7d1017dec1ac4e30870dc.gif

props to the vikes... good ole butt whoopin they put on us. Wasnt home for the game....

had twitter runnin on my cell tho.... folk was killin me all game long.... SMH

props again to the vikes and there fans...... better luck next year BOYS!!

Originally Posted by S4L3

Philly would have been a tougher match-up.

I ain't worried. Vikings by 10.
LOL. Same dudes that lost to the Bears and Panthers ain't worried about the Cowboys now?

You dudes sound foolish...

LOL.

I meant Vikings by 31
wink.gif

I think the reason why this win is a bit sweeter was because of all the pre-game Cowboy hype, Wade this and Spencer that, blah blah. Everyone seemed to forgetwho has the best D-Line in the league and who lead the league in sacks.

Great game by Ray-Ray, if teams continue to double and chip JA, we can punish them on the other side.

Flozell Adams going out was the end of the game for the Cowboys, and in the rare event that Tony Romo actually had time to throw after that, he played scaredand ran himself into pressure.

Regardless of the score, the defense still played pretty well. Turnovers and missed field goals put them in precarious positions all game long, and Sidney Riceused his size and ball skills to make plays even when covered well.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Flozell Adams going out was the end of the game for the Cowboys, and in the rare event that Tony Romo actually had time to throw after that, he played scared and ran himself into pressure.

Yup--totally agree. Nevertheless, congrats to the Vikings..

Damn i just went through the entire thread
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Y'all dudes kill me
laugh.gif

I don't even think there was any back and forth with a Vikings fan the whole time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mogzz04

Damn i just went through the entire thread
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Y'all dudes kill me
laugh.gif

I don't even think there was any back and forth with a Vikings fan the whole time
laugh.gif
Exactly
laugh.gif

I think this has to be one of the longest, if not THE longest Viking thread I've ever seen
laugh.gif

I wanted the game to be a lot closer than it was, but what can you do? The Vikings are a serious team and I think they will give a lot of problems for theSaints.

Back
Top Bottom