Official 1/17 [[ Dallas Cowboys @ Minnesota Vikings ]] Divisonal Round Match-Up (1PM FOXHD)

laugh.gif
You know damn well all the Cowboys fans would be doing the same had it been the Eagles today.

Only time I will EVER root for the Vikings...I $%!%%+% hate the Cowgirls...this was a beautiful game.

Romo
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

So we lost , and all the eagles fans come out of the wood work with there pom poms and keep talking greasy.

if you wanna talk about what we have done now ?

well this year we made it farther than you did beating you 3 times in 1 year.

i just hope the viks destroy the aints so the band wagon fans can go back to the cave for a another year.
laugh.gif

Really though there are like 5 saints fans on this whole site loyal year in and year out %%@@ outta here with that bandwagon %*$%

YESSIRRRRRR!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I had predicted to my friends that we'd win by about 2 scores....man, I didn't know we'd roll them 34-3
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Cowboys fans, y'all had a good year though..but I don't think Wade and Garret is doing it for y'all. Too much talent on that team to be rolled likethat in the playoffs.

Brett
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Where's all the critics now?! I knew that 1st round bye was much needed.

Now if we can only get AD going
nerd.gif

Onto next week. NFC Championship between the 2 best teams in the conference the entire year.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

So we lost , and all the eagles fans come out of the wood work with there pom poms and keep talking greasy.

if you wanna talk about what we have done now ?

well this year we made it farther than you did beating you 3 times in 1 year.

i just hope the viks destroy the aints so the band wagon fans can go back to the cave for a another year.

20115_crybaby.jpg

hey, if you dont win the super bowl, your season was a failure ... so if the eagles fans wanna come in and talk %%*$, thats great ... but losing 3 times to theteam youre talking %%*$ about? eh ...

Originally Posted by liveanddiewithdemboys

hey, if you dont win the super bowl, your season was a failure ... so if the eagles fans wanna come in and talk %%*$, thats great ... but losing 3 times to the team youre talking %%*$ about? eh ...
How you going to claim to be a huge Favre fan/supporter and spell his name wrong in your sig?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

hey, if you dont win the super bowl, your season was a failure ... so if the eagles fans wanna come in and talk %%*$, thats great ... but losing 3 times to the team youre talking %%*$ about? eh ...
How you going to claim to be a huge Favre fan/supporter and spell his name wrong in your sig?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by youngmoney

glad the vikes won today but ill be pulling for the saints next week....mkay

so your hatred for the cowboys is greater than your hatred for brett favre? that is some serious serious hatred
laugh.gif

glad the vikes won today but ill be pulling for the saints next week....mkay

so your hatred for the cowboys is greater than your hatred for brett favre? that is some serious serious hatred
laugh.gif

fact

once fav rey retires i wont hate him as much...aslong as he doesnt win a super bowl with the enemies
smile.gif

You're really a damn fool if you believe just Eagles fans rejoice in seeing ya'll fail.
roll.gif

fact

once fav rey retires i wont hate him as much...aslong as he doesnt win a super bowl with the enemies
smile.gif
hate to tell you this, but he is taking the trophy home this year ... the saints jets/colts dont have an answer for them ...

only trophy he is going to get is the one they hand out after the pro bowl. lol

and marley that bottom part of my sig was for you my man. LMAO

Back
Top Bottom