Official 1/17 [[ Dallas Cowboys @ Minnesota Vikings ]] Divisonal Round Match-Up (1PM FOXHD)

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

eek.gif
Jon Kitna barber Zeeeked him somethin awful. He prolly figured he wouldn't be on TV so he aint care
i missed it ... what happened?

TheILLZ

1. Please text the words "!$$# ROMO" to 3587 to donate a Touchdown for the Cowboys Disaster Relief in Minnesota. Thank you. 9 minutes ago fromTwitterrific

Originally Posted by JD617

I LOVE the call. Rub their faces in it.
pimp.gif
You already know.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

But it's gotta be mentioned...a few of these dudes throwing up "
roll.gif
's" were some of the same ones crying about it when the Patriots didit.
grin.gif

Hypocrite +!+ #%$+**.
Originally Posted by Al3xis

Tavaris coulda done this, definitely.
laugh.gif

*%$ is Bradshaw so upset about, he's like almost in tears they scored that last TD?
laugh.gif

This is professional sports, if you don't like a team scoring on you then you should figure out how to stop them. They were running the clock out for themost part, but it's 4th down on the 10 yard line - you are going to give the ball back one way or the other, why not try getting a score? Get that man akleenex, I'm ashamed of how he looks on there right now.

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

But it's gotta be mentioned...a few of these dudes throwing up "
roll.gif
's" were some of the same ones crying about it when the Patriots did it.
grin.gif
thank you

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

Classic NT brushback- pedictable with no substance. Followed the script perfectly
pimp.gif

Just IL me bud. You can't let this go, and i feel bad for you. So ignore list it up already since I'm so offensive to you.

Its really not that serious. The only thing is certain comments you make make it seem like you think you're better than the masses you speak out on. You're really not.

Letting things go?
laugh.gif
Look at your sig, man...

The sig/av is just for shoes because he takes such a keen interest in me both on and off this board. But I don't have to explain it or anything to you - you find places where I contradict myself (when i'm not doing it for irony's sake) and I'll tell you I was wrong. Fact is, you're an upset young man who is looking to pick a fight over nothing. Just LET IT GO. It's not that serious? Why do you keep quoting me? Let it go. Move on, I've asked you nicely 3 times now. I've tried to be brief in all of these requests, but if you really want me to lay it all out for you hit me with a PM or something - the fact is, you're not saying ANYTHING right now, you're just babbling and wasting my time because you're upset about your !$%# *!@ team. Now let it go.

Whatever dude, you talk about me babbling but your just saying the same things as well: "you're upset", "don't have to explain myself toyou" ""stop clocking me", blah blah blah yakkity shmackity.
(Contradiction...hmmmm)

"Doing it for irony's sake", get out of here with that mess, you're being just being vindictive. You don't like the "state oftoday's NFL" or the Cowboys. You had no vested interest in todays game, why were you even here trolling? For what purpose? To be....ironic. GTHOOH.

But like I said you're not gonna post anything of substance so don't bother responding unless you feel like starting the cycle again.

I agree with Craftsy and alot of other cats but the one thing I will say is that's how fights and dudes purposely trying to take you out happen. Thats somepeople way of doing something about it right or wrong.

*%$ is Bradshaw so upset about, he's like almost in tears they scored that last TD?
laugh.gif

This is professional sports, if you don't like a team scoring on you then you should figure out how to stop them. They were running the clock out for the most part, but it's 4th down on the 10 yard line - you are going to give the ball back one way or the other, why not try getting a score? Get that man a kleenex, I'm ashamed of how he looks on there right now.

i like what the commentator said right after the TD. "If you don't like them scoring on you, stop the ball" Plain and Simple

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by New Wu

Originally Posted by New Wu

Too @%@%##$ easy!

Says an Eagles fan.
grin.gif

umad.jpg

When was the last time yall won a SB? Im a Giants fan, btw, you herb.

Oh you are!? Well go to hell then...
grin.gif
Lets squash this.

Anyways, the Vikes are spankin the hell out of each other in the locker room!!
laugh.gif
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom