Official 1/17 [[ Dallas Cowboys @ Minnesota Vikings ]] Divisonal Round Match-Up (1PM FOXHD)

744871-brett-favre-minnesota-vikings.jpg

6042559e4d820ec7573400b6d3b2d082024127d.gif

these !@#$$$ running the score up eh? lmao ... o well, they deserve to score on us if we cant stop them ... good %%$% though brooking at least he has somefight in him ...

Originally Posted by S4L3

Damn. Ya'll dudes come from every angle when we lose.....Giants fans, Eagles fans, Skins fan, Packer fans, Steelers fans, Falcon fans, and Warriors fan.

Ya'll clowns are ruthless....
ayaayv.jpg

2j65kjs.jpg

w9v4ap.jpg

4rfbxv.jpg

LMFAO @ them running up the score.

Keith Brooking getting hurt lol...applebooboo turnovers. Jerry Jones gassed the NFL and Cowboy fans. Your stadium > your entire team and coaching staff

Originally Posted by toine2983

So we really gonna blame this loss completely on Romo?

No. I blame this bum.

26 million guranteed, 10 mill a year, #2 ranked offense and you're stats are worse than the guy you were supposed to replace and he's playing with 3AFL Qbs and the 30th ranked offense. #*+% THIS BUM

Originally Posted by MPire

Originally Posted by toine2983

So we really gonna blame this loss completely on Romo?

No. I blame this bum.

26 million guranteed, 10 mill a year, #2 ranked offense and you're stats are worse than the guy you were supposed to replace and he's playing with 3 AFL Qbs and the 30th ranked offense. #*+% THIS BUM
The Cowboys will give up a first-round pick in 2009, plus a third- and sixth-rounder that year for Williams and a seventh-round pick in '10. The Cowboys and Williams agreed to a five-year extension worth $45 million, including more than $20 million guaranteed,

HeadExplode.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Classic NT brushback- pedictable with no substance. Followed the script perfectly
pimp.gif

Just IL me bud. You can't let this go, and i feel bad for you. So ignore list it up already since I'm so offensive to you.

Its really not that serious. The only thing is certain comments you make make it seem like you think you're better than the masses you speak out on.You're really not.

Letting things go?
laugh.gif
Look at your sig, man...

Back
Top Bottom