Official 1/17 [[ Dallas Cowboys @ Minnesota Vikings ]] Divisonal Round Match-Up (1PM FOXHD)

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

do the cowboys really expect to get to the superbowl every year with wade phillips and romo running things?

Sadly, yes they do.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I knew karma would come back to bite Flozell in the $%*

Should've just had his backup trip people and get a bunch of false start penalties...would've been the same +!%%

Spoiler [+]
I kid...I kid

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

do the cowboys really expect to get to the superbowl every year with wade phillips and romo running things?

You act like we've been to a Super Bowl recently...

Phillips needs to get fired.

Romo played great up until this game and I'm not blaming him for this L.

The O-Line played absolutely TERRIBLE.

Originally Posted by S4L3

Damn. Ya'll dudes come from every angle when we lose.....Giants fans, Eagles fans, Skins fan, Packer fans, Steelers fans, Falcon fans, and Warriors fan.

Ya'll clowns are ruthless....
youre the dude calling everyone else frauds though.

sh go and hide

Originally Posted by houser34

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

i dont even dislike the vikings or their fans on NT ... best of luck next year though ... YEAAAQAAAHAAHAGGAGAGAGG!GJU!G!!!!!!!!!! WWWHHOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOWOOWO WHOOOOWOWOOWOWOOOOOOOOOWOWOWOW

Your confidence is rising...

Be careful...

dr_evil_one_million_dollars.jpg

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

So we really gonna blame this loss completely on Romo?

Granted he had a terrible game with the turnovers, but our whole offense didn't show up either, our offensive line was depleted after Adams went out, wedidn't capitalize on our chances in Vikings territory, and our kicker couldn't hit the ocean if he was on the beach.

I'm not making excuses, the Vikings are the better team and while Tony was a big contributor to this loss he wasn't the sole one.

/end rant.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

Game, blouses?

As much as you hate the "state of today's NFL" and the Cowboys one would think you'd have something better to do. Yet, you rant and rave about trolling all the time.

Aww, you upset about something man?

And then you resort to a modified version of the "you mad"
laugh.gif
. You swear you are, but you're no better than any of the people you complain about (and you complain ALOT).

Clown.

roll.gif
you're so clueless, I'm not even going to explain this to you. Just do us both a favor and ignore list me so I don't have to read your responses anymore, since it seems you can't stop reading everything I ever post. I swear some of you dudes are on stalker status here, worrying about all these other random dudes you don't even know.

1. rollie face
2. personal attack
3. "I'm not even gonna bother explaining it"
4. "Stop clocking me/ Why you stalking me?"

Classic NT brushback- pedictable with no substance. Followed the script perfectly
pimp.gif

I think I've replied to you twice prior to this. Once in a Cowboy thread and once in an NFCEAST thread (threads where I have obvious reasons to be in). Iftwice is stalker status, Shoes should be seriously concerned about you.

congrats viking fans.
I personally hope that it's time for y'all to get that elusive lombardi trophy.
I will say this, once brett favre leaves (perhaps after this season) the vikings will no longer be an elite team and they will not win be elite for a very longtime.

Classic NT brushback- pedictable with no substance. Followed the script perfectly
pimp.gif

Just IL me bud. You can't let this go, and i feel bad for you. So ignore list it up already since I'm so offensive to you.

Originally Posted by S4L3

Damn. Ya'll dudes come from every angle when we lose.....Giants fans, Eagles fans, Skins fan, Packer fans, Steelers fans, Falcon fans, and Warriors fan.

Ya'll clowns are ruthless....

Training%20pg%20crying1.jpg

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Just need the Saints to eliminate Favre from the playoffs and ill be

24fai2o.gif

I'm with you 10000000000000% 610 going to be poppin today even though the Eagles still have won a SB but I understand though. I guess I'll just gotofat tuesday and go get a 190 octane to laugh this junk off

Damn now that is just kicking them while they are down.

I hope the Vikings defense DESTROY's Drew Brees

Back
Top Bottom