Official 1/17 [[ Dallas Cowboys @ Minnesota Vikings ]] Divisonal Round Match-Up (1PM FOXHD)

Originally Posted by Proshares

I'll leave Mez alone
laugh.gif

Been saying all week it's gonna be AZ/DAL in the championship game now the dude wants to post gifs
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

It's only right the 1 and 2 seeds make it to the NFC Championship game. Vikings better run the ball better next week though. Should be a shootout.

Man. off to the Offseason thread i go.

Congrats to the Vikings. Yall have a real shot. Hats off to yall and yall fans.

I guess Flozell Adams is a bigger piece to the puzzle than we all had thought.

i still cant believe they had Witten on F!!!!n J Allen.

Roy was non existent in this game. I mean at least let him drop a pass.

This game and loss falls completely on the shoulders of the Offense.

Im glad we got that Playoff win but i wanted more.

my head is gettin closer and closer to the damn desk. Im sad.

The only time we can play great football is when we have zero injuries, which means this team has some serious depth issues. The fact that our o-line canbecome this horrid without Flozell is a sure sign that this front office is full of bums. And I hope everyone who wanted to get rid of Flozell is eating someserious crow right now.

Its all good though. The hate that has been coming (via this thread and my cell phone) will only make our future SB victory that much sweeter. I think peoplewill literally off themselves
laugh.gif

Props to the Vikings though. JPz and 651 or something like that are two of the classiest NT fans on here. Dudes rarely run their mouth and have always beenpretty humble. Fans of the other 30 NFL teams can eat a @!!+ all %%@%@++ day.

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

Not going to lie Wade might still get fired
He should get fired....... just because they win one playoff game doesn't mean he deserves an extension.....If they won the Superbowl thatwould be a different story....Just like the Giants in 07...Coughlin was probably going to be gone...but I mean they won the Superbowl so how the hell can youget rid of him?
laugh.gif

Damn. Ya'll dudes come from every angle when we lose.....Giants fans, Eagles fans, Skins fan, Packer fans, Steelers fans, Falcon fans, and Warriors fan.

Ya'll clowns are ruthless....

Originally Posted by S4L3

Damn. Ya'll dudes come from every angle when we lose.....Giants fans, Eagles fans, Skins fan, Packer fans, Steelers fans, Falcon fans, and Warriors fan.

That's really all we need to hear from you.

pimp.gif

Have a nice retirement this year.

I really don't like Newman...$!+ was he doing? He just ran along with dude like thats gonna do something. AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!

Back
Top Bottom