Official 1/17 [[ Dallas Cowboys @ Minnesota Vikings ]] Divisonal Round Match-Up (1PM FOXHD)

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by MPire

Originally Posted by toine2983

You really have a hard-on for shoes, huh Craftsy?

This thread is gonna be ridiculous if this score holds.
Shoes made him the laughingstock of that entire "NFL Wild Card Review" Thread. @%%@ was striaght comedy. Lemme know if you need a link

Come clean - this is a shoes alternate name. You've literally spent over 75 percent of your posts on this name just attacking me personally.

Can a mod do an IP check for me?

thats Lilstarz clown self
no
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheInfiniteSR

Vikings vs. Saints is gonna be
pimp.gif
The two best teams in the NFC all season. AP vs. Reggie
laugh.gif
you really comparing that fraud of a running back reggieto the best running back in the league right now?

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

Originally Posted by MPire

Originally Posted by toine2983

You really have a hard-on for shoes, huh Craftsy?

This thread is gonna be ridiculous if this score holds.
Shoes made him the laughingstock of that entire "NFL Wild Card Review" Thread. @%%@ was striaght comedy. Lemme know if you need a link
Come clean - this is a shoes alternate name. You've literally spent over 75 percent of your posts on this name just attacking me personally.

Can a mod do an IP check for me?
thats Lilstarz clown self
Y'all are both wrong.

MPire = NyRapisBack

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

jones-stad.jpg

45e159e468b161a0cccf43cf1f5d4952e6936b8.gif
its great to see the cowboys fail when it really mattered the most.

now that's the tony romo that we all know dearly!
roll.gif

i'll cheer for any team not named the cowgirls..yes yes yall!
devil.gif

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

Game, blouses?

As much as you hate the "state of today's NFL" and the Cowboys one would think you'd have something better to do. Yet, you rant and rave about trolling all the time.

Aww, you upset about something man?

MPire = NyRapisBack
laugh.gif
they're all the same to me. shoes, marley, thisfool... whatever. They're just clowns who speak out of their %+* constantly and disappear real quick when it blows up in their faces.

Serious question NT

I've been preaching that this whole "playoff win" thing has been meaningless prior to us even winning game and everyone made a huge deal aboutit. How on earth is us winning a playoff game any different than our 2007 season when were allowed to skip the first round of the playoffs that we won thisyear? We are NO better than the 2007 team considering that we were good enough to skip that round? So do you guys honestly think that the "winning aplayoff game in 13 years" was all that important? Because I've always felt it doesnt mean $++# winning a wild card game when we skipped that round in2007. If anything it should be "The Cowboys haven't won a Divisional Round game in 14 years."

Favre is like the modern day benjamin button i swear dude seems to be playing better than ever...what is this man having for breakfast? seriously

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

Game, blouses?

As much as you hate the "state of today's NFL" and the Cowboys one would think you'd have something better to do. Yet, you rant and rave about trolling all the time.

Aww, you upset about something man?

And then you resort to a modified version of the "you mad"
laugh.gif
.You swear you are, but you're no better than any of the people you complain about (and you complain ALOT).

Clown.

indifferent.gif
@ henz still telling me at this very moment that ROMO IS BETTER THAN ELI ... c'mon son ... GTFOHWTBS ...

I think I enjoy Dallas L's more than Dallas W's.

The foolishness that ensues in these threads is both pathetic and hilarious at the same time.

Good luck next week Vikings fans.

Back
Top Bottom