Official 1/17 [[ Dallas Cowboys @ Minnesota Vikings ]] Divisonal Round Match-Up (1PM FOXHD)

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

0cks wrote:
OH HAI, 0CKS!
happy.gif

Hold up, didn't you want to see us advance so your beloved JETS could beat us in the super bowl? Oh yea wait...

I agree with Craftsy and alot of other cats but the one thing I will say is that's how fights and dudes purposely trying to take you out happen. Thats some people way of doing something about it right or wrong.

True. I mean, I don't mind what Brooking was doing either - he's not happy about what's happening, but he needs to redirect that anger at histeammates if he wants to actually solve the problem. He's just going to wind up getting himself a fine to add insult to injury.

And don't think these guys will forget this either - next time they have a chance to beat the Vikes, they're going to remember the extra TD at the end. But that doesn't mean it was the wrong thing to do, you just gotta take care of your own team and can't worry about hurting feelings.

Funny how this thread is 50+ pgs but had we won, dudes would be slittin wrists. We werent supposed to win according to stats and numbers. But we accomplished alot this season. So honestly if u are fan of any other team not in the playoffs, especially the Eagles, or don't have more than 5 Superbowl rings, I reallydon't think u need to be talkin $%@$
laugh.gif

Yeah I know about the song, what does Bret Favre have to do with it?

Did he imiate homeboy from the video?

Originally Posted by toine2983

Yeah I know about the song, what does Bret Favre have to do with it?

Did he imiate homeboy from the video?
In the locker room, he starting singing and said "Percy told me I'd have to do this if we win: PANTS ON THE GROUND! PANTS ON THE GROUND!HAT SIDEWAYS! etc. etc. etc." when he said hat sideways he took his hat and moved it sideways.

Oh okay thanks, Shuges and JPZ.
laugh.gif

Did Mayor pay you or went ghost JPZ?

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

0cks, don't be like that broham
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's all love, just like when u 'greet' us when we do bad.
It just hurts man, !!%$@$ didn't even show up to play, ya know? We will be back though. We will build from this. We shall rise like a Phoenixand reach heights never before seen in the National Football League...HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Funny how this thread is 50+ pgs but had we won, dudes would be slittin wrists. We werent supposed to win according to stats and numbers. But we accomplished a lot this season. So honestly if u are fan of any other team not in the playoffs, especially the Eagles, or don't have more than 5 Superbowl rings, I really don't think u need to be talkin $%@$
laugh.gif

Awwww...shut up!
grin.gif

I feel you, yall could build from this but what if Jerry ends up axing Wade?
nerd.gif

You know he's got a quick trigger. Things to look out for this offseason.

If Jerry gets rid of wade I hope he gets rid of Garrett as well. We have a stable of backs and can never get it right. Mind boggling.

So we lost , and all the eagles fans come out of the wood work with there pom poms and keep talking greasy.

if you wanna talk about what we have done now ?

well this year we made it farther than you did beating you 3 times in 1 year.

i just hope the viks destroy the aints so the band wagon fans can go back to the cave for a another year.

Back
Top Bottom