Offical Halloween Costume Ideas

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

not an idea but what the hell is this woman with lil wayne on her dress supposed to be?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

A groupie?

Let me just say this:

Alan from The Hangover absolutely shuts the party down.

Mad girls were asking me for pics and telling me I had the best costume. I was feeling myself a little bit.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Shout out to jae oh en for the inspiration.

(Disclaimer: It might help if you get 2 of your boys to be Phil and Stu. The 3 of us stuck together all night and had people dying.
laugh.gif
)

hangover_elevator.jpg

Originally Posted by 3miyasaki3

I have a snuggie...think it'd be funny to do something with it or just rock it. any ideas lol
If its brown you could put on Gi under it and go as a jedi or sew it up and be a monk

Originally Posted by McRaptor

Gonna go as a contestant from price is right
laugh.gif
my friend sent me this picture cause I needed anything so I don't have to wear uniform to school tomorrow

ben%20as%20price%20is%20right%20contestant.jpg

Mine almost looks like it except I don't have a mic for mine cause I can't find anything to hold it up
laugh.gif
use a wire hanger.

Dude asking about wigs in NYC check out 8th street and 2nd Ave in NYC. Not promising they have dreads, but they had a bunch of wigs. The stuff is cheaper thanthe costume stores and the selection is not too bad especially if you need a pair of shades. Found my Dale Gribble aviators with the chrome finish there lastnight, don't think anywhere else had exactly what I needed for 5 bucks.

Anyone catch the Price is Right today? The wheel costume was pretty sick.

Halloween night here right now 7.09pm... I'm about to get into my cossie...

One eyed, one horned, flying purple people eater.

It's going to be amazing
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i cant go out tonight because im sick
frown.gif

but if i did, i would have gone as Kanye.. i had the black vest ready and my boy was gonna hook me up with the haircut designs. i was gonna walk around with amicrophone and a bottle of Henny just interrupting people all night
laugh.gif

Yeah scratch Kanye, i'm doing rorschach, where can i find a cheap black fedora? i'm looking at that party city MJ fedora, but it's too MJ, not somuch Rorschach.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

I'm scrambling to come up with a costume for a party tomorrow and need peoples opinion..I'm tryna pull off Ice Cube in Boyz N the Hood cause its pretty simple..jeans, black sweater, Raiders cap, I already have a beard and I'm probably gonna cop this to complete it, will it do? What do you guys think?

http://www.partycity.com/...=bestSellers&page=2#

This is the pic they have for it..
339734_dt.jpg

This is what I want to accomplish..

Ice+Cube+02icecube171007.jpg
me and a few friends were gonna go as NWA but we all gotta work this weekend so nobody wants to do anything

::

Yo Gabba Gabba for trick-or-treating

Alien Symbiote consuming Spider-Man for night parties/clubs

::

Back
Top Bottom