Offical Halloween Costume Ideas

anyone know where I can get a shirt like steve from blue's clues for cheappPP?

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

EBAY 23 said:
Frankie Valentino said:
Originally Posted by EBAY 23

Getting this made by my mom
pimp.gif

Having your mom make it?
smh.gif

Here's my crown and sceptre:

crownme.jpg

Yeah, my mom gets down with the sewing machine, So thats why she is making it for me...
And where did you get the crown and sceptre!!??

hah yea are u gunna make it yourself.. Im tyring to get my girl to sew a thermal top and bottom together. All i need is a crown and sceptrel. How u gunna make it

Well I went to wal mart and lucky found the perfect material, I dont have a scepter but I went to burger king and got a crown from there so Im just going topaint it gold

jpwzsj.jpg

I made my own crown and scepter. The crown started as two pieces of large cardstock, one as a base, and the with the points that i then taped together. I then paper mached, primered, and spray painted it a nice metallic gold. On my head, it doesn't weigh much more than a fitted hat, but it's strong enough to fall and not break or bend. The scepter is made out of one half of a broken broomstick, and then i made the top out of 4 pieces of cardboard taped together, then paper mached it with the same process as the crown.

I also have the whole wolf costume finished, including whiskers that are held invisibly in place, and a hidden pocket for my phone, but you'll have to figure that one out on your own.

Goodlooking

yo... im in need and idk if i want to make a facebook or youtube suit (since itll be raining)

any last minute ideas???
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Also does anyone have any good costume ideas for less than $20???
You should be Bobby Brown from the Every little step video... Biker shorts with bobby down the side, tank top with suspenders, red socks andloafers...don't forget to rock the gumby hair cut...If you can get 2 other guys involved this would be the most legit costume....obviously I guess forthose that lived in my generation.

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

yo... im in need and idk if i want to make a facebook or youtube suit (since itll be raining)

any last minute ideas???
nerd.gif
do something simple...
bathrobe.. wifebeater.. cigar..jail slippers.. and boxers or pajama pants...
there you go.

im still looking to construct a BLUNT costume (my friend jacked my idea to go as a box of swishers),

anybody have any ideas?

at the moment im going to get a large piece of cardboard and wrap it around myself as a cylinder, with 2 holes for arms, and some green sticking out at thetop...

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Ice Cube 1/5 of NWA (w. my dudes)[/color]
39361752-d2c302e72461e39945b7564c85e8079b.4aea0ff1-scaled.jpg

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Still looking around for a snapback, but already copped the crewneck and 40oz[/color]

my catwoman costume came in and its too big so i have a few options

-american apparel catwoman
-peggy bundy
-something else

Anyone recommend me a make-shift costume that I could most likely make at home?

I need one for tomorrow and I got nothing.
laugh.gif

im russell from Up!
laugh.gif

put it together last night, brownish yellow shirt, cargo shorts, yellow backpack, sash with badges, orange flag and balloons tied to my backpack.

Just had to throw something together for a party tomorrow. Gonna prolly go with the trust black robe and "high" scream mask.

Originally Posted by freshhh

im russell from Up!
laugh.gif

put it together last night, brownish yellow shirt, cargo shorts, yellow backpack, sash with badges, orange flag and balloons tied to my backpack.
awwwwwwww!
that's soooooo cute.

Back
Top Bottom