Offical Halloween Costume Ideas

milli-vanilli-horizontal.jpg

These two guys I kick it with are going as Wingmen from Top Gun

One of them is thinking they're top shiiii with it lol.

I don't know whether to laugh with or at him.

I'm scrambling to come up with a costume for a party tomorrow and need peoples opinion..I'm tryna pull off Ice Cube in Boyz N the Hood cause its prettysimple..jeans, black sweater, Raiders cap, I already have a beard and I'm probably gonna cop this to complete it, will it do? What do you guys think?

http://www.partycity.com/...=bestSellers&page=2#

This is the pic they have for it..
339734_dt.jpg

This is what I want to accomplish..

Ice+Cube+02icecube171007.jpg

Gonna go as a contestant from price is right
laugh.gif
my friend sent me thispicture cause I needed anything so I don't have to wear uniform to school tomorrow

ben%20as%20price%20is%20right%20contestant.jpg

Mine almost looks like it except I don't have a mic for mine cause I can't find anything to hold it up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by McRaptor

Gonna go as a contestant from price is right
laugh.gif
my friend sent me this picture cause I needed anything so I don't have to wear uniform to school tomorrow

ben%20as%20price%20is%20right%20contestant.jpg

Mine almost looks like it except I don't have a mic for mine cause I can't find anything to hold it up
laugh.gif
LOL I like this idea

Went as doughboy last year. This year im going as Slash. Anybody know where to get a good wig for fairly cheap?

I'm just gonna throw on my work shirt from the place I used to work at that went out of business earlier this year. Still got a name tag, too
pimp.gif

I got all my stuff for this, although the mask I bought sucks so I might make my own.

Rorschach_Watchmen.jpg

Originally Posted by imperialh8

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Also does anyone have any good costume ideas for less than $20???
You should be Bobby Brown from the Every little step video... Biker shorts with bobby down the side, tank top with suspenders, red socks and loafers...don't forget to rock the gumby hair cut...If you can get 2 other guys involved this would be the most legit costume....obviously I guess for those that lived in my generation.
I was this last year, except I looked more like jimmy fallon from the idiot boyfriend music video since I'm white. Unfortunately I blacked outat the pregame and never even made it out. Not even one damn pictuer of me in the costume

I have to do some touching up but here is my preview of my costume. Remember this isn't complete just yet

4kkm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom