Offical All Star Reserves Thread

i dunno why you guys dont want bosh in. hes an all star. his numbers are down this year because lebron and wade are on his team. put him on some of the teams you guys want as west all stars and he would be in no doubt...

i dunno why you guys dont want bosh in. hes an all star. his numbers are down this year because lebron and wade are on his team. put him on some of the teams you guys want as west all stars and he would be in no doubt...

indifferent.gif
 http://www.nba.com/allstar2011/players/kevin_garnett.html

Originally Posted by NobleKane

But he isn't and he adds nothing but a very reliable outside shot to the Heat.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

But he isn't and he adds nothing but a very reliable outside shot to the Heat.

I've got...

EAST
G: Raymond Felton
G: Joe Johnson
F: Paul Pierce
F: Kevin Garnett
C: Al Horford
W: Carlos Boozer
W: Ray Allen

WEST
G: Manu Ginobili
G: Deron Williams
F: Dirk Nowitzki
F: Blake Griffin
C: Pau Gasol (I know he was a forward on the ballot, but he's played more minutes at C and I think the league should just roll with it as the West doesn't have a single C who deserves the spot).
W: Kevin Love
W: LaMarcus Aldridge

I gave my reasoning in a post on my blog today if anyone cares to read it.  Click the link in my signature.

I've got...

EAST

WEST
C: Pau Gasol (I know he was a forward on the ballot, but he's played more minutes at C and I think the league should just roll with it as the West doesn't have a single C who deserves the spot).

I gave my reasoning in a post on my blog today if anyone cares to read it.  Click the link in my signature.

Originally Posted by StroShow4

I've got...

EAST

WEST

left off Westbrook. Negative repped once I get to the other site

I've got...

EAST

WEST

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

I've got...

EAST

WEST

grin.gif

Who would you suggest I take out to include Westbrook?  He's got better numbers than Ginobili, but Manu's closed out so many games for the Spurs and they have the best record in the league.  Deron Williams has similar numbers... I guess there's an argument to be made there.  I feel like LaMarcus Aldridge deserves it for carrying the Blazers with all those injuries.  Everyone else I listed in the West I feel HAVE to be included.

I've got...

EAST

WEST

grin.gif

Who would you suggest I take out to include Westbrook?  He's got better numbers than Ginobili, but Manu's closed out so many games for the Spurs and they have the best record in the league.  Deron Williams has similar numbers... I guess there's an argument to be made there.  I feel like LaMarcus Aldridge deserves it for carrying the Blazers with all those injuries.  Everyone else I listed in the West I feel HAVE to be included.

I've got...

EAST

WEST

grin.gif

Argument?
Again...Westbrook is the ONLY player in the NBA averaging 20+, 5, 8. I think Deron should be an AS...but over Westbrook? No way.

I've got...

EAST

WEST

grin.gif

Argument?
Again...Westbrook is the ONLY player in the NBA averaging 20+, 5, 8. I think Deron should be an AS...but over Westbrook? No way.

Back
Top Bottom