THIS
That would be $%#+@#$ awesome.
Boozer deserves it more anyway

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Originally Posted by JD617

KG is not deserving this year.
laugh.gif

no he doesnt deserve it. not based on numbers, he missed 9 games. and kg is not the only one that got the celtics the winning record. pierce, allen, rondo, even shaq deserve to be all stars then.

i think stern should replace yao with duncan. he can easily play center. and is in the same situation as gasol, who isnt a true center either.

Gasol's having a better season, though so I feel he would get the start over TD based on that although the Spurs have the better record.

Gasol should make it, and what do numbers have to do with anything? KG is playing some of the best defense of anyone in the league. Maybe because he missed a bunch of games he shouldn't but the numbers game is dumb.
Same with saying Rondo only averages 10 ppg...not all-star. Except he has lead his team to the 2nd best record in the east. 13 assists per game and a few insane stat lines throughout the year.

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

no he doesnt deserve it. not based on numbers, he missed 9 games. and kg is not the only one that got the celtics the winning record. pierce, allen, rondo, even shaq deserve to be all stars then.

i think stern should replace yao with duncan. he can easily play center. and is in the same situation as gasol, who isnt a true center either.

Gasol's having a better season, though so I feel he would get the start over TD based on that although the Spurs have the better record.

Gasol should make it, and what do numbers have to do with anything? KG is playing some of the best defense of anyone in the league. Maybe because he missed a bunch of games he shouldn't but the numbers game is dumb.
Same with saying Rondo only averages 10 ppg...not all-star. Except he has lead his team to the 2nd best record in the east. 13 assists per game and a few insane stat lines throughout the year.

30t6p3b.gif

Which numbers are you talking about?

Also, not really sure what you're getting at with that last sentence. We know Pierce and Rondo deserve to be All-Stars too. But who deserves the spot over KG? Please don't say Josh Smith...

Which numbers are you talking about?

Also, not really sure what you're getting at with that last sentence. We know Pierce and Rondo deserve to be All-Stars too. But who deserves the spot over KG? Please don't say Josh Smith...

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

LaMarcus Aldridge isn't going to make it but he deserves it as much as anybody...Wish he could be the center over Gasol
naa LA will make it. hes carrying the blazers. KLove is the one i think wont make it but should.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

LaMarcus Aldridge isn't going to make it but he deserves it as much as anybody...Wish he could be the center over Gasol
naa LA will make it. hes carrying the blazers. KLove is the one i think wont make it but should.

East:
KG
Pierce
J. Johnson
Rondo
Bosh
RayRay
J. Smith

West:
Dirk
Griffin
Dwill
Ginobli
Love
Westbrook
Aldridge

and since theres 1 more spot to replace Yao I'd give it to Duncan or Pau

East:
KG
Pierce
J. Johnson
Rondo
Bosh
RayRay
J. Smith

West:
Dirk
Griffin
Dwill
Ginobli
Love
Westbrook
Aldridge

and since theres 1 more spot to replace Yao I'd give it to Duncan or Pau

Originally Posted by E3LAL

It would be nice if Bosh didn't make the team
grin.gif

That would be great.  Just to show that Bosh just isn't that good to begin with.

Originally Posted by E3LAL

It would be nice if Bosh didn't make the team
grin.gif

That would be great.  Just to show that Bosh just isn't that good to begin with.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

laugh.gif

Gasol should make it, and what do numbers have to do with anything? KG is playing some of the best defense of anyone in the league. 
Since when the hell has that been a measuring stick for who should be an all star or not?
It's an individual accomplishment. Numbers mean ALOT. If they didn't...then why are we even ENTERTAINING the idea of Love/Griffin being in the game?

Originally Posted by SCuse7

laugh.gif

Gasol should make it, and what do numbers have to do with anything? KG is playing some of the best defense of anyone in the league. 
Since when the hell has that been a measuring stick for who should be an all star or not?
It's an individual accomplishment. Numbers mean ALOT. If they didn't...then why are we even ENTERTAINING the idea of Love/Griffin being in the game?

I think Lamar gets in... Because it is coaches vote, it is more of a work criteria than a popularity one.. He won't be first spot off the bench but he will be one of the last spots..

I think Lamar gets in... Because it is coaches vote, it is more of a work criteria than a popularity one.. He won't be first spot off the bench but he will be one of the last spots..

Why the hell everybody want to put Bosh in...dude's numbers are down big time.

Replace Bosh with Josh Smith and replace Ray Allen with Raymond Felton, the whole damn Bench is going to be Celtics if not...

As far as the West goes, there is just too many deserving names out there man, a lot of people going to be snubbed this year.

Why the hell everybody want to put Bosh in...dude's numbers are down big time.

Replace Bosh with Josh Smith and replace Ray Allen with Raymond Felton, the whole damn Bench is going to be Celtics if not...

As far as the West goes, there is just too many deserving names out there man, a lot of people going to be snubbed this year.

Back
Top Bottom