Offical All Star Reserves Thread

Originally Posted by franchise3

True about Bay Area heads need to vote in their own players.

Every game at GSW, it seems like a third of the crowd is rooting for LA
cuz LA is not far from Bay Area...and i doubt its a third

Originally Posted by bballah3

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

KL in the game. Bball justice.

Nash should have been in over Manu too.

Tim Duncan is my 2nd favourite player ever, but the deal with him and Ginobili. This ain't the damn 'great teams awards show'.
Ginobili is the most deserving guard in the west. Yes, over Kobe.

Elaborate
nerd.gif

Tim Duncan is my 2nd favourite player ever, but the deal with him and Ginobili. This ain't the damn 'great teams awards show'.

Elaborate
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

Elaborate
nerd.gif

Don't mind him, he's still drunk off the fact that David Stern did something right and put his bro in the game.  Matter of fact I kind of am too.  Stern... something right.... $#%^ !

But I firmly believe that the All Star Game is a personal player showcase. Team success can be incorporated when the All NBA selections come around. 

The Suns are garbage but Nash's numbers are on par with his first MVP season. He's one of only 2 guys in the league right now averaging double digit assist and across the board his numbers are better than Rondo's.

But the teams are picked and I'm not that heated about it, so 'meh'. That's just where my point of view on the subject is at.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Elaborate
nerd.gif

Don't mind him, he's still drunk off the fact that David Stern did something right and put his bro in the game.  Matter of fact I kind of am too.  Stern... something right.... $#%^ !

But I firmly believe that the All Star Game is a personal player showcase. Team success can be incorporated when the All NBA selections come around. 

The Suns are garbage but Nash's numbers are on par with his first MVP season. He's one of only 2 guys in the league right now averaging double digit assist and across the board his numbers are better than Rondo's.

But the teams are picked and I'm not that heated about it, so 'meh'. That's just where my point of view on the subject is at.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Luol Deng should have made it.
30t6p3b.gif

He really deserves it this year.

you need to stop it. one more stupid comment about the bulls and your going on my ignore list. SMH
I beat you to it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Luol Deng should have made it.
30t6p3b.gif

He really deserves it this year.

you need to stop it. one more stupid comment about the bulls and your going on my ignore list. SMH
I beat you to it
laugh.gif

It was a given that Duncan was going to make it, just like everyone knew Yao was getting voted in even though he hasn't played. I was a little surprised Nash didn't make it. Not sure which PG you leave off though.

It was a given that Duncan was going to make it, just like everyone knew Yao was getting voted in even though he hasn't played. I was a little surprised Nash didn't make it. Not sure which PG you leave off though.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Originally Posted by acidicality

IDK I feel like these guys will see plenty of ASG in their future (Griffin/Love)
that's exactly how i feel about monta getting a chance to be an all-star. really, at the end of the day the all-star game doesn't matter much but it'd be nice to see other players get recognized like LaMarcus and Monta. For both of them, you don't know if they'll see many all-star games in the future, you know guys like Westbrook and Griffin certainly will.
You need to have more faith in your Warriors. Winning will get Monta into the ASG. Bay Area folks need to stop voting for Kobe and vote for their own players.

And give up on that, "they'll have tons of chances to make it so they should get snubbed now in favor of my guy" (who arguably isn't even better) poor excuse for logic. It makes no sense. Dude has 33 and 10 tonight in a WIN against Utah and fellow All Star reserve Deron Williams who he held to 14 and 10; big division win as it puts the Thunder up 4 games on the Jazz. That's an all star for you!

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Originally Posted by acidicality

IDK I feel like these guys will see plenty of ASG in their future (Griffin/Love)
that's exactly how i feel about monta getting a chance to be an all-star. really, at the end of the day the all-star game doesn't matter much but it'd be nice to see other players get recognized like LaMarcus and Monta. For both of them, you don't know if they'll see many all-star games in the future, you know guys like Westbrook and Griffin certainly will.
You need to have more faith in your Warriors. Winning will get Monta into the ASG. Bay Area folks need to stop voting for Kobe and vote for their own players.

And give up on that, "they'll have tons of chances to make it so they should get snubbed now in favor of my guy" (who arguably isn't even better) poor excuse for logic. It makes no sense. Dude has 33 and 10 tonight in a WIN against Utah and fellow All Star reserve Deron Williams who he held to 14 and 10; big division win as it puts the Thunder up 4 games on the Jazz. That's an all star for you!

Back
Top Bottom