Offical All Star Reserves Thread

Originally Posted by acidicality

IDK I feel like these guys will see plenty of ASG in their future (Griffin/Love)
that's exactly how i feel about monta getting a chance to be an all-star. really, at the end of the day the all-star game doesn't matter much but it'd be nice to see other players get recognized like LaMarcus and Monta. For both of them, you don't know if they'll see many all-star games in the future, you know guys like Westbrook and Griffin certainly will.

You need to have more faith in your Warriors. Winning will get Monta into the ASG. Bay Area folks need to stop voting for Kobe and vote for their own players.

Originally Posted by acidicality

IDK I feel like these guys will see plenty of ASG in their future (Griffin/Love)
that's exactly how i feel about monta getting a chance to be an all-star. really, at the end of the day the all-star game doesn't matter much but it'd be nice to see other players get recognized like LaMarcus and Monta. For both of them, you don't know if they'll see many all-star games in the future, you know guys like Westbrook and Griffin certainly will.

You need to have more faith in your Warriors. Winning will get Monta into the ASG. Bay Area folks need to stop voting for Kobe and vote for their own players.

Originally Posted by regulus903

yeah but that wasn't because of Duncan. Honestly, out of the top 7 guys on the Spurs, isn't he like number 6 or 7
Without Duncan Spurs are not contenders.

yeah but that wasn't because of Duncan. Honestly, out of the top 7 guys on the Spurs, isn't he like number 6 or 7
Without Duncan Spurs are not contenders.

yeah winning is important but i dont think it is a measuring stick to select all stars. it's not about winning. cause now all you have are heat, celtics,hawks and magic players in the east. kinda stupid... just cause other teams dont have good records mean that the players on those teams that have great numbers are being overlooked.

it's just contradicting when they select all star reserves. first it is winning record, then all of a sudden it is individual numbers... yet no one knows why they

yeah winning is important but i dont think it is a measuring stick to select all stars. it's not about winning. cause now all you have are heat, celtics,hawks and magic players in the east. kinda stupid... just cause other teams dont have good records mean that the players on those teams that have great numbers are being overlooked.

it's just contradicting when they select all star reserves. first it is winning record, then all of a sudden it is individual numbers... yet no one knows why they

lolwut
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lolwut
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Glad Love made it
pimp.gif

Still baffles me that Rambis wan't playing him a lot of minutes
laugh.gif
then he comments on coach to play him more and this guy is a beast.

Glad Love made it
pimp.gif

Still baffles me that Rambis wan't playing him a lot of minutes
laugh.gif
then he comments on coach to play him more and this guy is a beast.

True about Bay Area heads need to vote in their own players.

Every game at GSW, it seems like a third of the crowd is rooting for LA

Originally Posted by Chrisb9393

If LA took duncans spot the west team would be perfect.

Zach Randolph deserves it just as much as Aldridge does. I'd say he deserves it more for not *****ing about it.

Originally Posted by Chrisb9393

If LA took duncans spot the west team would be perfect.

Zach Randolph deserves it just as much as Aldridge does. I'd say he deserves it more for not *****ing about it.

KL in the game. Bball justice.

Nash should have been in over Manu too.

Tim Duncan is my 2nd favourite player ever, but the deal with him and Ginobili. This ain't the damn 'great teams awards show'.

Tim Duncan is my 2nd favourite player ever, but the deal with him and Ginobili. This ain't the damn 'great teams awards show'.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Ginobili is the most deserving guard in the west. Yes, over Kobe.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Ginobili is the most deserving guard in the west. Yes, over Kobe.

Originally Posted by franchise3

cuz LA is not far from Bay Area...and i doubt its a third

Back
Top Bottom