Offical All Star Reserves Thread

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Luol Deng should have made it.
30t6p3b.gif

He really deserves it this year.

you need to stop it. one more stupid comment about the bulls and your going on my ignore list. SMH

also you still never replied to my bet and im guessing you are gonna ignore this one as well
grin.gif

You are seriously annoying. What bet dude? WHAT BET? 
grin.gif

You're getting a hard-on waiting on me to respond about something I never saw. @*@?

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Luol Deng should have made it.
30t6p3b.gif

He really deserves it this year.

you need to stop it. one more stupid comment about the bulls and your going on my ignore list. SMH

also you still never replied to my bet and im guessing you are gonna ignore this one as well
grin.gif

You are seriously annoying. What bet dude? WHAT BET? 
grin.gif

You're getting a hard-on waiting on me to respond about something I never saw. @*@?

Kevin Love made the team as a replacement, announced on ESPN showing footage of Rambis giving the word in the Raptors Lockeroom.

Kevin Love made the team as a replacement, announced on ESPN showing footage of Rambis giving the word in the Raptors Lockeroom.

Glad to see Love got picked instead of Nash. Still would have liked to see Aldridge over Duncan (13.5 and 9? smh) but snubs happen every year. I really do miss the 90's to early 2000's when the best players were picked regardless of record.

Glad to see Love got picked instead of Nash. Still would have liked to see Aldridge over Duncan (13.5 and 9? smh) but snubs happen every year. I really do miss the 90's to early 2000's when the best players were picked regardless of record.

They announced Kevin Love as the replacement on nba.com like people were being held hostage/ there was a winter storm warning.
laugh.gif

The league knew what was up.

They announced Kevin Love as the replacement on nba.com like people were being held hostage/ there was a winter storm warning.
laugh.gif

The league knew what was up.

Back
Top Bottom