Offical All Star Reserves Thread

Originally Posted by PMatic

@jwquick Aldridge was steamed after the game after learning of Love's selection to All-Star team. "Now I know it's about stats, not wins.''

Well I'm glad Aldridge gets the general idea behind how All-Stars are chosen....

Originally Posted by PMatic

@jwquick Aldridge was steamed after the game after learning of Love's selection to All-Star team. "Now I know it's about stats, not wins.''

Well I'm glad Aldridge gets the general idea behind how All-Stars are chosen....

Aldridge deserved to be on that team. He has paid his dues, and he has lead a team stricken by an unimaginable string of injuries to a winning record. Not only that, but he has put in work and his stats reflect it. Not saying Love doesn't deserve it either, he has played great. But I do believe that Aldridge should have had priority over Love because of records. IDK I feel like these guys will see plenty of ASG in their future (Griffin/Love), and LA has put in the time and I just finally felt like it was his turn.

ASG voting is a joke anyways so IDK why I am surprised.

Aldridge deserved to be on that team. He has paid his dues, and he has lead a team stricken by an unimaginable string of injuries to a winning record. Not only that, but he has put in work and his stats reflect it. Not saying Love doesn't deserve it either, he has played great. But I do believe that Aldridge should have had priority over Love because of records. IDK I feel like these guys will see plenty of ASG in their future (Griffin/Love), and LA has put in the time and I just finally felt like it was his turn.

ASG voting is a joke anyways so IDK why I am surprised.

IDK I feel like these guys will see plenty of ASG in their future (Griffin/Love)
that's exactly how i feel about monta getting a chance to be an all-star. really, at the end of the day the all-star game doesn't matter much but it'd be nice to see other players get recognized like LaMarcus and Monta. For both of them, you don't know if they'll see many all-star games in the future, you know guys like Westbrook and Griffin certainly will.

IDK I feel like these guys will see plenty of ASG in their future (Griffin/Love)
that's exactly how i feel about monta getting a chance to be an all-star. really, at the end of the day the all-star game doesn't matter much but it'd be nice to see other players get recognized like LaMarcus and Monta. For both of them, you don't know if they'll see many all-star games in the future, you know guys like Westbrook and Griffin certainly will.

Originally Posted by acidicality

For both of them, you don't know if they'll see many all-star games in the future, you know guys like Westbrook and Griffin certainly will.

How do you come up with this logic?  If they're playing all star caliber this year, chances are they will be as good if not better next year.

For both of them, you don't know if they'll see many all-star games in the future, you know guys like Westbrook and Griffin certainly will.

How do you come up with this logic?  If they're playing all star caliber this year, chances are they will be as good if not better next year.

Originally Posted by jumpmantwenty3

I think he means that they'll be good, but they will always be overlooked once its time for all-star selections.

Originally Posted by jumpmantwenty3

I think he means that they'll be good, but they will always be overlooked once its time for all-star selections.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Kevin Love made the team as a replacement, announced on ESPN showing footage of Rambis giving the word in the Raptors Lockeroom.

Nice.  Now they can focus on this peace in Egypt thing.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Kevin Love made the team as a replacement, announced on ESPN showing footage of Rambis giving the word in the Raptors Lockeroom.

Nice.  Now they can focus on this peace in Egypt thing.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Luol Deng should have made it.
30t6p3b.gif

He really deserves it this year.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Andre
Miller on Blake Griffin's selection: "I'm not a hater. But he hasn't
made anyone better. They are giving young guys too much respect''

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Luol Deng should have made it.
30t6p3b.gif

He really deserves it this year.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Andre
Miller on Blake Griffin's selection: "I'm not a hater. But he hasn't
made anyone better. They are giving young guys too much respect''

laugh.gif

Andre Miller needs to shut up after that statement
roll.gif

But really, LA should have made it over Duncan easily. 13 & 9 being all star numbers?
roll.gif

Wow...

Andre Miller needs to shut up after that statement
roll.gif

But really, LA should have made it over Duncan easily. 13 & 9 being all star numbers?
roll.gif

Wow...

Originally Posted by JrizzyJay

roll.gif

Wow...
According to Aldridge, winning matters more than anything. Spurs currently have the best record in the NBA, therefore LA should have no gripes whatsoever.

He put himself in a corner with his tweet... there's not really a way he could justify himself over Duncan without sounding hypocritical.

Originally Posted by JrizzyJay

roll.gif

Wow...
According to Aldridge, winning matters more than anything. Spurs currently have the best record in the NBA, therefore LA should have no gripes whatsoever.

He put himself in a corner with his tweet... there's not really a way he could justify himself over Duncan without sounding hypocritical.

yeah but that wasn't because of Duncan. Honestly, out of the top 7 guys on the Spurs, isn't he like number 6 or 7

yeah but that wasn't because of Duncan. Honestly, out of the top 7 guys on the Spurs, isn't he like number 6 or 7

Back
Top Bottom