Offical All Star Reserves Thread

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Luol Deng should have made it.
30t6p3b.gif

He really deserves it this year.
I hope you aren't serious, but if you are your basketball opinions are now null and void, if they weren't already.
I really don't care how you feel about my opinions ... but Luol Deng should have made it. Period. 
Paul Pierce? Ray Allen? Really? But no Luol Deng? Watch more Bulls games before you speak.
You don't think two guys that are responsible for the best record in the East deserve all-star slots? You are a cot damn joke, my lord no one is more clueless.

Pierce and Allen fully deserve their spots.

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

we all know Love will be Yao's replacement

but there is NO way Duncan should be there over Aldridge, Randolph, or Odom.....

for those saying Gasol shouldn't be there, at least he has the stats to justify him being an All Star, Duncan with his 13.6 points and 9 rebounds should not be an All Star
And Odom's 15.5 points and 9 rebounds should?

actually Odom's averaging 9.6 rebounds
laugh.gif

the point is, based on stats, L.A., Zach and Odom (even David West) are all more deserving that the big fundamental

If you're talking strictly stats, I'll give you Randolph and West, but Odom's are not that impressive compared to Duncan.  He averages a few more points and that's about it.

30t6p3b.gif

I hope you aren't serious, but if you are your basketball opinions are now null and void, if they weren't already.
I really don't care how you feel about my opinions ... but Luol Deng should have made it. Period. 
Paul Pierce? Ray Allen? Really? But no Luol Deng? Watch more Bulls games before you speak.
You don't think two guys that are responsible for the best record in the East deserve all-star slots? You are a cot damn joke, my lord no one is more clueless.

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

we all know Love will be Yao's replacement

but there is NO way Duncan should be there over Aldridge, Randolph, or Odom.....

for those saying Gasol shouldn't be there, at least he has the stats to justify him being an All Star, Duncan with his 13.6 points and 9 rebounds should not be an All Star
And Odom's 15.5 points and 9 rebounds should?

actually Odom's averaging 9.6 rebounds
laugh.gif

the point is, based on stats, L.A., Zach and Odom (even David West) are all more deserving that the big fundamental

If you're talking strictly stats, I'll give you Randolph and West, but Odom's are not that impressive compared to Duncan.  He averages a few more points and that's about it.

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Originally Posted by Remi23

Deng should be on this team i don't care what anybody say....
NOT THIS!
Have You even looked at his stats compare them with Ray Allen, Paul Pierce & Bosh 
Ok. He plays 39 minutes a game while the other three are 34-35, yet his overall production doesn't stand out in the group. His percentages are the worst out of the whole group.

Now are you going to tell me to watch the actual games? In the Rose for MVP thread, all the Bulls fans said the rest of the team is trash so Rose gotta get it. Is Deng on the team? 
laugh.gif
Bulls fans are quickly turning into the most annoying NBA fanbase on NT.  Derrick Rose is the MVP because he is carrying a team of trash yet ESPN listed Noah and Boozer as All Star snubs and Bulls fans on NT are listing Deng as a snub.  3 All Star snubs yet the team is trash.  Makes a lot of sense.  
I Understand why Boozer and Noah Didn't make the team they were injured i'm not about to complain about that.

Originally Posted by dland24

NOT THIS!
Have You even looked at his stats compare them with Ray Allen, Paul Pierce & Bosh 
Ok. He plays 39 minutes a game while the other three are 34-35, yet his overall production doesn't stand out in the group. His percentages are the worst out of the whole group.

Now are you going to tell me to watch the actual games? In the Rose for MVP thread, all the Bulls fans said the rest of the team is trash so Rose gotta get it. Is Deng on the team? 
laugh.gif
Bulls fans are quickly turning into the most annoying NBA fanbase on NT.  Derrick Rose is the MVP because he is carrying a team of trash yet ESPN listed Noah and Boozer as All Star snubs and Bulls fans on NT are listing Deng as a snub.  3 All Star snubs yet the team is trash.  Makes a lot of sense.  
I Understand why Boozer and Noah Didn't make the team they were injured i'm not about to complain about that.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Oh well. The league has gave most of your teams a death sentence because Zbo is about to go crazy. 
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Oh well. The league has gave most of your teams a death sentence because Zbo is about to go crazy. 
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

NOT THIS!

laugh.gif

It's not just his offensive his defense is a big plus and it doesn't show up on the Stat Line. Also he plays 39 minutes because there is no else to replace him.
I'm done talking about Deng. You win. He got snubbed.

NOT THIS!

laugh.gif

It's not just his offensive his defense is a big plus and it doesn't show up on the Stat Line. Also he plays 39 minutes because there is no else to replace him.

30t6p3b.gif

Actually, I have league pass so i've seen my fair share of basketball this year, you're just incredibly ill-informed. Go to basketball reference, look up all the players you just mentioned, and then tell me who merits all star status. And if you want to put team success into it, you can do that, although this is an individual accolade. 
Look up "observer bias" while you're at it, you suffer mightily from this condition. 

30t6p3b.gif

Actually, I have league pass so i've seen my fair share of basketball this year, you're just incredibly ill-informed. Go to basketball reference, look up all the players you just mentioned, and then tell me who merits all star status. And if you want to put team success into it, you can do that, although this is an individual accolade. 
Look up "observer bias" while you're at it, you suffer mightily from this condition. 

Originally Posted by finnns2003

You don't think two guys that are responsible for the best record in the NBA deserve all-star slots? You are a cot damn joke, my lord no one is more clueless.

TIM and DUNCAN fully deserve their spots.
Perfect.
f4e16f43b48cec5ce96f7cbcebbd3986d24379af.gif

You don't think two guys that are responsible for the best record in the NBA deserve all-star slots? You are a cot damn joke, my lord no one is more clueless.

TIM and DUNCAN fully deserve their spots.
Perfect.
f4e16f43b48cec5ce96f7cbcebbd3986d24379af.gif

NOT THIS!

laugh.gif

You know what i'm not surprised i was just hoping he got pick its all good though

NOT THIS!

laugh.gif

You know what i'm not surprised i was just hoping he got pick its all good though

Lol @ Luol Deng, DRose is the only Bull worthy of being an all-star. If anything, Felton deserves a nod more than Deng. My dude Love on the other hand... 
tired.gif

Lol @ Luol Deng, DRose is the only Bull worthy of being an all-star. If anything, Felton deserves a nod more than Deng. My dude Love on the other hand... 
tired.gif

How does Nash not make the allstar team??  What he's doing in Phoenix, without STAT, is amazing.  He's still a top 3 pg, and imo the best offensive pg in the NBA.  Averaging 11 asts with players like, Frye, Gortat, and LOPEZ is underrated.  
tired.gif

Duncan? Seriously????????????????????????????????????????????

How does Nash not make the allstar team??  What he's doing in Phoenix, without STAT, is amazing.  He's still a top 3 pg, and imo the best offensive pg in the NBA.  Averaging 11 asts with players like, Frye, Gortat, and LOPEZ is underrated.  
tired.gif

Duncan? Seriously????????????????????????????????????????????

30t6p3b.gif

So Ray Allen is more deserving than Luol Deng? We know his past, we know how great he is ... but this year ... he's an All-Star?
Don't mention 'the best record in the East' like the Bulls aren't 3 games behind that & like Boozer & Noah haven't been out damn near the whole season. 

Aside from them, I don't even know how we got on the Celtics ...

It's been Rose & Deng. He is definitely deserving, he just isn't as popular. 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom