Offical All Star Reserves Thread

kevin love will get in because of the yao replacement. if there's any complaint, it should be that Yao got picked. assuming fans voted fairly, someone like Duncan or Gasol would have been picked to start at C and Love would have got in as a reserve.

I got home and dropped right to sleep before the announcements.
30t6p3b.gif

1) The NBA is still giving out lifetime achievement awards?

2) Man, I feel bad for Kevin Love. The man is having a historic NBA season so far, something like this hasn't been seen since the 80's. Even though he was a victim of the Al Jefferson/Shareef Abdur-Rahim disease his year has been so great I thought that would get overpassed. First the Rookie game snub two years back and now this.
30t6p3b.gif

3) Kevin Love

4) No Z-Bo?

5) Kevin Love?!?!?!
30t6p3b.gif

I got home and dropped right to sleep before the announcements.
30t6p3b.gif

1) The NBA is still giving out lifetime achievement awards?

2) Man, I feel bad for Kevin Love. The man is having a historic NBA season so far, something like this hasn't been seen since the 80's. Even though he was a victim of the Al Jefferson/Shareef Abdur-Rahim disease his year has been so great I thought that would get overpassed. First the Rookie game snub two years back and now this.
30t6p3b.gif

3) Kevin Love

4) No Z-Bo?

5) Kevin Love?!?!?!
30t6p3b.gif

Love should be there off of Rebounds alone, nobody has averaged as many rebounds since Rodman in 96...and he puts up 21 a game.

Possibly the biggest snub ever, and I hate Kevin Love

Love should be there off of Rebounds alone, nobody has averaged as many rebounds since Rodman in 96...and he puts up 21 a game.

Possibly the biggest snub ever, and I hate Kevin Love

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

we all know Love will be Yao's replacement

but there is NO way Duncan should be there over Aldridge, Randolph, or Odom.....

for those saying Gasol shouldn't be there, at least he has the stats to justify him being an All Star, Duncan with his 13.6 points and 9 rebounds should not be an All Star
And Odom's 15.5 points and 9 rebounds should?

actually Odom's averaging 9.6 rebounds
laugh.gif

the point is, based on stats, L.A., Zach and Odom (even David West) are all more deserving that the big fundamental

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

we all know Love will be Yao's replacement

but there is NO way Duncan should be there over Aldridge, Randolph, or Odom.....

for those saying Gasol shouldn't be there, at least he has the stats to justify him being an All Star, Duncan with his 13.6 points and 9 rebounds should not be an All Star
And Odom's 15.5 points and 9 rebounds should?

actually Odom's averaging 9.6 rebounds
laugh.gif

the point is, based on stats, L.A., Zach and Odom (even David West) are all more deserving that the big fundamental

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

kevin love will get in because of the yao replacement. if there's any complaint, it should be that Yao got picked. assuming fans voted fairly, someone like Duncan or Gasol would have been picked to start at C and Love would have got in as a reserve.

You don't get it do you?

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

You don't get it do you?

Good to see Griffin make it...
30t6p3b.gif
at Love getting snubbed though. I was never a fan of team records keeping player in or out.

Good to see Westbrook with his 1st appearance.

Good to see Griffin make it...
30t6p3b.gif
at Love getting snubbed though. I was never a fan of team records keeping player in or out.

Good to see Westbrook with his 1st appearance.

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Deng should be on this team i don't care what anybody say....
NOT THIS!
Have You even looked at his stats compare them with Ray Allen, Paul Pierce & Bosh 
Ok. He plays 39 minutes a game while the other three are 34-35, yet his overall production doesn't stand out in the group. His percentages are the worst out of the whole group.

Now are you going to tell me to watch the actual games? In the Rose for MVP thread, all the Bulls fans said the rest of the team is trash so Rose gotta get it. Is Deng on the team? 
laugh.gif

NOT THIS!
Have You even looked at his stats compare them with Ray Allen, Paul Pierce & Bosh 
Ok. He plays 39 minutes a game while the other three are 34-35, yet his overall production doesn't stand out in the group. His percentages are the worst out of the whole group.

Now are you going to tell me to watch the actual games? In the Rose for MVP thread, all the Bulls fans said the rest of the team is trash so Rose gotta get it. Is Deng on the team? 
laugh.gif

NOT THIS!

laugh.gif
Bulls fans are quickly turning into the most annoying NBA fanbase on NT.  Derrick Rose is the MVP because he is carrying a team of trash yet ESPN listed Noah and Boozer as All Star snubs and Bulls fans on NT are listing Deng as a snub.  3 All Star snubs yet the team is trash.  Makes a lot of sense.  

NOT THIS!

laugh.gif
Bulls fans are quickly turning into the most annoying NBA fanbase on NT.  Derrick Rose is the MVP because he is carrying a team of trash yet ESPN listed Noah and Boozer as All Star snubs and Bulls fans on NT are listing Deng as a snub.  3 All Star snubs yet the team is trash.  Makes a lot of sense.  

NOT THIS!

laugh.gif

It's not just his offensive his defense is a big plus and it doesn't show up on the Stat Line. Also he plays 39 minutes because there is no else to replace him.

NOT THIS!

laugh.gif

It's not just his offensive his defense is a big plus and it doesn't show up on the Stat Line. Also he plays 39 minutes because there is no else to replace him.

Back
Top Bottom