Offical All Star Reserves Thread

Terrible just terrible. Bosh, 4 celtics, tim duncan.....what are they thinking? I am angry.

Terrible just terrible. Bosh, 4 celtics, tim duncan.....what are they thinking? I am angry.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Originally Posted by Remi23

Deng should be on this team i don't care what anybody say....
NOT THIS!
Have You even looked at his stats compare them with Ray Allen, Paul Pierce & Bosh 

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Originally Posted by Remi23

Deng should be on this team i don't care what anybody say....
NOT THIS!
Have You even looked at his stats compare them with Ray Allen, Paul Pierce & Bosh 

Eh, not surprised.  Voting for the All-Star Game has NEVER been credible.

Eh, not surprised.  Voting for the All-Star Game has NEVER been credible.

this %!@+ proves that they need to do what the NHL did...

east/west is dumb cause there's too many deserving players on the west that didn't make it, and too many in the east that don't deserve it

this %!@+ proves that they need to do what the NHL did...

east/west is dumb cause there's too many deserving players on the west that didn't make it, and too many in the east that don't deserve it

this is going to set a record for the most players/coaches booed loudly at an All-Star game.... 4 Celtics and 3 Heat + Doc Rivers coaching in Los Angeles.....

this is going to set a record for the most players/coaches booed loudly at an All-Star game.... 4 Celtics and 3 Heat + Doc Rivers coaching in Los Angeles.....

Normally I'm against 4 guys on one team making the ASG, but the only snub in the East this year is Boozer, and he missed 18 games. I wouldn't be mad if Boozer made it over Ray Allen, but it is what it is. 18 games is a lot.

Rondo, KG, and Pierce all need to be there.

Get outta here with this Raymond Felton and Luol Deng nonsense.

Normally I'm against 4 guys on one team making the ASG, but the only snub in the East this year is Boozer, and he missed 18 games. I wouldn't be mad if Boozer made it over Ray Allen, but it is what it is. 18 games is a lot.

Rondo, KG, and Pierce all need to be there.

Get outta here with this Raymond Felton and Luol Deng nonsense.

I know I'm late but
30t6p3b.gif
Kevin Love got robbed.

I knew bosh was going to get a pitty vote. Lol at celtics and heat players taking up 7 spots. I swear, if they upped the number of players to 15 they would have added the bench players from these same two teams. I'm still surprised Blake got in over Parker. Thought they were going to empty that team as well.

I knew bosh was going to get a pitty vote. Lol at celtics and heat players taking up 7 spots. I swear, if they upped the number of players to 15 they would have added the bench players from these same two teams. I'm still surprised Blake got in over Parker. Thought they were going to empty that team as well.

kevin love will get in because of the yao replacement. if there's any complaint, it should be that Yao got picked. assuming fans voted fairly, someone like Duncan or Gasol would have been picked to start at C and Love would have got in as a reserve.

Back
Top Bottom