Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

I know, that was just a general comment. The top 2 for MVP right now has to be Lebron and Kobe in either order.

co-sign ^

but thats why i shake my head when kelly posts on yahoo
indifferent.gif

its definitely a toss up between bron and kobe again...but i say melo and nash should also be considered...as for DPOY ehhh im still not sold on artest winningit

Webster DPOY?

Duncan MVP???? Aren't they like a .500 team now?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I propose a rule in here, no more Kelly Dwyer ok?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif
yehh dudes a Lebron hugger and a kobe hater...i just find it funny yahoo still lets him write these ridiculous articles
laugh.gif
...his players of the decade were also
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

20-12 is .500???....and also 3rd seed in the west....
eyes.gif

and yes no more Kelly....
smh.gif

i totally missed that .500 comment...like ive said before the spurs are still a threat to our crown as long as TD is in that uniform

Originally Posted by franchise3

Per WojYahoo

Heat send Quinn to Nets for future 2nd rder + cash. ..to clear up a spot for Skip
So Skip to Heat eh?

Should give them a much needed offensive boost.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by franchise3

Per WojYahoo

Heat send Quinn to Nets for future 2nd rder + cash. ..to clear up a spot for Skip
So Skip to Heat eh?

Should give them a much needed offensive boost.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Skip is a funny dude, but his offensive boost is like Ariza's FG%. Yuck. You should know that being a Mavs fan. Rockets stay losing to the Mavs in theplayoffs with Skip.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Skip wasn't with the Rockets when they faced the Mavs in the playoffs...
Ouch. Did I just confuse Mike James with Rafer Alston? My bad. And the Jazz with the Mavs. Pretty similar imo. Both annoying...

Actually, James might actually have been a more efficient player than Skip back then.

I never think OJ will be great.

And I just want the Thunder to keep everyone around so in a few years well see how well they've actually developed.

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

20-12 is .500???....and also 3rd seed in the west....
eyes.gif

and yes no more Kelly....
smh.gif

Oh oh oh, sorry, yeah, Spurs are great still, my bad.

Settle down. Tim Duncan's own mom isn't voting for Dunc as the MVP, so I found it funny is all. Sue me.
laugh.gif

O.J. has settled into being the team's "glue guy" that can go off for 25+ points any given night.

Personally, I'm happy with him getting his 15-18 points and 4-5 assists. He's taking more efficient shots and sharing the ball which I like a lot.

Settle down. Tim Duncan's own mom isn't voting for Dunc as the MVP, so I found it funny is all. Sue me.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

How can his mom vote for him when she died 20 years ago.....
ohwell.gif

How do you find humor in that?...
tired.gif

Edit:
Duncan is going to get votes....but he will not win MVP

NT always comes through with the facts. Shoot, I better retract my statement of saying Mike James was more efficient on offense than Skip before someone callsme out on it.

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

How can his mom vote for him when she died 20 years ago.....
ohwell.gif

How do you find humor in that?...
tired.gif

Edit:
Duncan is going to get votes....but he will not win MVP

Good lord man, ok sorry, his own wife isn't gonna vote for him. (I didn't know about his mom, my bad on that)

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

O.J. has settled into being the team's "glue guy" that can go off for 25+ points any given night.

Personally, I'm happy with him getting his 15-18 points and 4-5 assists. He's taking more efficient shots and sharing the ball which I like a lot.
That's what I like.

He's only 22 now? He has the rest of his career ahead of him to become the real player he is. When the offense is flowing, OJ will have 20+ points thatnight because he only get his shots within' the flow of the offense. You never see plays drawn up for him. Most of the plays go to Rudy, Zach and Gasol.

So, when you see OJ with alot of points, that means the offense is flowing extremely well and he's getting more touches.

Originally Posted by HalfwayCROOK

And I just want the Thunder to keep everyone around so in a few years well see how well they've actually developed.
i hardly see any of their games, but i don't feel like jeff is developing anything there

my son is an after-afterthought on that squad
tired.gif

i could be wrong tho

Back
Top Bottom