Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

Clev fans shouldn't worry, Lakers can't beat the damn Bobcats either.
smh.gif

If Stern ever just put them in the finals for the hell of it, they'd sweep the series like nothing.
laugh.gif

Michael Redd is doing commercials for SafeAuto now? Damn, they couldn't get Kevin Martin or somebody? Commercial caught me off guard yesterday...
laugh.gif

I'd deal Kirk for Caron in a heartbeat if I were either team...

It's time to clean shop in DC and Chicago NEEDS someone else who can create their own shot...even if he's fallen off a little bit.

I'd DEFINITELY rather have Kirk handling the PG duties over Arenas and Boykins right now.

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Whats the reason why Bobcats are hard to beat? Is it the matchup?

They're a Larry Brown team. They play hard for 48 minutes every night.

No way in holy hell do I trade Kirk for Butler.....especially not when we're playing better.

i know mj does
laugh.gif

-Lakers (his former coach and kobe)...nothing sweeter than having the team you own beating these guys...we have like a 3 game losing streak to the cats
smh.gif

-the cavs...mj wants to keep crackin' their heads and he wants to beat Lebron

Originally Posted by DLo13

Michael Redd is doing commercials for SafeAuto now? Damn, they couldn't get Kevin Martin or somebody? Commercial caught me off guard yesterday...
laugh.gif
i saw that too...same reaction
laugh.gif

[h1]Bucks' Jennings, Kings' Evans named Rookies of the Month[/h1]

Sidebar, interesting story here:

"He was the youngest player ever invited to Jordan's camp," Peterson said. "(But) he acquiesced to the older players. He deferred to thecollege guys or the pros who were there when they were doing the drills. And I told Reggie, 'I don't see what the hoopla is about. He looks like anaverage kid.' I didn't see anything."
Apparently, neither did Jordan.

"Gerald Green was there, and it was 'Reke's turn to go in," Peterson recalled."Jordan told him to sit down, and he looks at Shannon Brown and says, 'Come on in.' "

laugh.gif
Jordan stay picking the wrong players. Nah, joking here, but Ithought it was funny.
Tyreke got a four year contract with Nike? When he gonna get his own shoes?

ATL down 21 in the 2nd quarter in Miami.

Great time to enter a tailspin, right before we get BOS/@ORL/@BOS in a 72 stretch.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

I think I said that might take Russel Westbrooke over Derrick Rose...I dunno, I think I might.
Stats wise they both are about equal a few categories. I'd still take D-Rose though, we saw what he could do in the play-offs.

Portland finally played a horrible 4th quarter tonight, and Roy wasnt producing as much.
Good win for the Clippers, especially when you get Ricky Davis playing good off the bench
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

I think I said that might take Russel Westbrooke over Derrick Rose...I dunno, I think I might.
Stats wise they both are about equal a few categories. I'd still take D-Rose though, we saw what he could do in the play-offs.

Portland finally played a horrible 4th quarter tonight, and Roy wasnt producing as much.
Good win for the Clippers, especially when you get Ricky Davis playing good off the bench
laugh.gif
Yeah and what he couldn't do, play any defense of any kind. He is horrible, he is les horrible than last year but still is still bad.

Back
Top Bottom