Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

mYToA is back????
eek.gif

You been hybernating since May haven't you?
nerd.gif

I don't hate the Cavs at all. I just get tired of their same fans (such as yourself) that talk and talk and talk all year long, only to run and hide atthe end of the year for some reason.

This year is damn near word for @#$%^& word what last season was.

"but, but, but....we play that defense......" "But, but, but.....we have Lebron......" "But but but, we're Ohio, we're usedto winning"

Ok, I made the last one up myself.
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
But those other ones are legit. These same people obviously didn't learntheir lesson from last year, or the year before that, or the sweep year, or the year before that, or the 4 decades before that. All I'm doing is remindingthem. Like a public service announcement sort of.
laugh.gif

Dudes must have forgotten...
Chester McFloppy wrote:
To the Cavs fans who came out of nowhere this season and proceeded to talk !+%+ after EVERY GAME and hype this team UNMERCIFULLY *COUGH*
[h1]mYToAsterspeak, Mr Cool Grey[/h1]
*COUGH*

Don't let me catch you posting nonsense ever again. Seriously, think before you speak because I will not hesitate to grave dig, quote and make sure everyone sees the crap that comes out of your mouth.
You tried to come at me with Mo Williams garbage.... I shut that down.
You tried to come at me with "you don't know basketball" talk... I shut that down.
If you start a Cleveland Cavaliers post, and see "Chester McFloppy" in the last post column, just assume that you got owned. It's what I do.

pimp.gif

C Perkins and Sheed vs Shaq and Z.
PF KG and Big Baby vs AV and Hickson
SF PP and Daniels vs Lebron and Moon
SG Allen and House vs Parker and West
PG Rondo vs Mo Will and Boobie

The only spot Cleveland has the advantage is? SF, obviously.

C D12 and Gortat vs Shaq and Z
PF Lewis and Bass vs AV and Hickson
SF Barnes and Anderson vs Lebron and Moon.
SG Vince and Pietrus vs Parker and West
PG Nelson and JWill vs Mo Will and Boobie

And the only spot in this matchup that favors Cleveland is? SF, obviously.

Then we have Doc Rivers and Stan Van Gundy's vocal cords, vs Mike Brown.

If they get the 1 seed again this year, I'll give them a slightly better chance. If they get the 2 or 3, FORGET IT, they aren't plowin thru both thesesquads with such a disadvantage. Smae things I said 5 months ago.

I notice mYToA logged off pretty suddenly just a minute ago.
nerd.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

CP you nothing but a hater. If you dislike the Cavs so much, stop going in Cavs threads, and stop watching their games. Cavs are a fun and entertaing team that enjoy each other, thats why they do silly things, and have fun during games, and if other teams dont like, then put them in a bad mood. Their silly ways have no impact on how they perform on the court, none. So stop equating the two. They have fun and play at a high level, especially lately, and if you as a basketball fan can not appreciate that, then maybe you should pick a new sport to follow. But you really need to get off cleveland back
is this the same guy that said the Lakers are disgracing the game of basketball during last years playoffs?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

If they get the 1 seed again this year, I'll give them a slightly better chance. If they get the 2 or 3, FORGET IT, they aren't plowin thru both these squads with such a disadvantage. Smae things I said 5 months ago.

nerd.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Agree. I think that it will be very hard for the 2 or 3 seed to get to the Finals. Going through Bos/Orl, Cle/Orl, or Cle/Bos will be very tough. I'mnot saying that the 1 seed in the East is guranteed to get to the finals, but it will be a tough challenge to go through the East as the 2/3 seed.

Hang on a sec Allen......

Originally Posted by belle155

no man i didnt hear anything about his bday party. wheres it supposed to be at? if i find out i can make a few calls haha
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Belle and Jay Z chillin at the club for LeBron's 25th.
pimp.gif

posted during last years playoffs
mYToAsterspeak wrote:

Look at all you Lakers fans going after yall team throat. Shame on yall. Your team lost getover it. They were outplayed twice in this series, and luckily for yall it's 1-1. This is why yall are the worst sports fans, your team lose once, and yalljump on their back. Calm down and be happy you're going to Denver tied. Fair-Weather Fans FTL

yet he was missing during may and june...whos fairweather?
laugh.gif
mYToAsterspeak wrote:

Well well well, what do we have here, Mr. Laker himself saying Bron better than Kobe. Players in the league now saying Kobe better than Bron is the equivalent of kids today saying soulja boy better than B.I.G. On that note Bron at age 24, better than Kobe at 24 = Bron at 32 better than Kobe at 32 = Bron better than Kobe. Doesn't really matter though, I enjoy watching both. In a couple years, Kobe need to come join Bron here in Cleveland, just imagine all the rings he'd get.

after mr. logo said that Lebron has just surpassed kobe as the best player...i think he used this as motivation for kobe andheres mytoaster saying biggie and soulja boy and gets carried away with ring talk

cleveland and rings in the same sentence?
laugh.gif

and just for the fun of it

after we win game 1 against denver

outacontrol music wrote:
Both teams are pathetic.

Nuggets gave the game away, and the Lakers needed a 40 point game from Bryant to win by 2.

If the Nuggets could play a lick of defense, they would've won.

Oh well.

That pathetic comment set me off in a bad way.
laugh.gif
frown.gif

I even made Mark Price cry after that. My bad mark.
smh.gif

It's hard being a CAVS fan on NT most of the time when you have a few clowns running around (not gonna name any names) while there is only 10 of us or so.
roll.gif
smh.gif

I'd like to believe I'm as realistic as it gets on here
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
wink.gif
(JDB is definitely a knowledgeable fan but I haven't seen him around much
nerd.gif
).
smh.gif

QUE?
laugh.gif

EnEyeKayEe wrote:
smh.gif

QUE?
laugh.gif

After OC dropped this in game 1 of the conference finals against Denver.....

outacontrol music wrote:
Both teams are pathetic.

Nuggets gave the game away, and the Lakers needed a 40 point game from Bryant to win by 2.

If the Nuggets could play a lick of defense, they would've won.

Oh well.

I responded in kind.

CP1708 wrote:
What's pathetic to me is a fanbase that has sat around and been historically sh*^ on for 38 years and when they finally have a decent team, they come out the woodworks and try and tell everyone else what good basketball looks like.

What's pathetic to me is when a guy joins their team for only 6 seasons and already is the franchise leader in nearly every category. W T F were the other players doing for the last 3 and a half decades?????? Pathetic.

What's pathetic to me is these same fans trolling in every thread and then retreating to their own threads and screaming bloody murder when fans of certain other teams go in there to talk basketball and then cry and whine like 4 year old little girls because of it.

What's pathetic to me is having a losing record after 4 decades, and yappin their mouths somethin fierce these days.

Or zero wins in the finals, but talkin like they have any clue about what it takes to win a championship.

Having a virgininal parade route.

Missing the postseason more then making the postseason.

Having the franchise's best postseason highlights all on one DVD, only the DVD is actually about Michael Jordan.

Having 6-7 decent players with their jersey's retired and none of them played more then a decade. Those same 6-7 players would not even come CLOSE to having their jersey's retired had they played for "other" franchises.

Having ZERO hall of famers in 4 decades of NBA play.

Thinking that ONE year will erase all this suck, that is pathetic. We all know who this franchise really is and what they are all about. Apparently, their fans think they are somebody else, that they belong on the rushmore of NBA franchises, that THEY are the model.

This is the definition of pathetic to me. Very sad indeed. So again I say, to the entire fanbase, PRAY that you get that chip this season. PRAY that you are not let down as usual. Because there is not enough crow on this planet for ya'll to suck down.

And do not even THINK of complaining anymore about who goes into your threads from here on out. Those tears and whining and report buttons don't mean sh*^. From here on out, ya'll are fair game.

indifferent.gif

So I apologize to Mark Price now. I lost my head for a minute.
laugh.gif

What's pathetic to me is a fanbase that has sat around and been historically sh*^ on for 38 years and when they finally have a decent team, they come out the woodworks and try and tell everyone else what good basketball looks like.

roll.gif

If they get the 1 seed again this year, I'll give them a slightly better chance. If they get the 2 or 3, FORGET IT, they aren't plowin thru both these squads with such a disadvantage. Smae things I said 5 months ago.

nerd.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
You my friend seem to not know much about basketball. Stop watching sportscenter and playing nba2k. if you watched the Cavs magic series last yearthe BIG reason Cavs
lost that series was because D12 was manhandling the weaker Ben Wallace,Big Z and the pick and roll game with Turk. Cavs built their off season to beat theMagic by
adding Shaq, Parker,Moon,Powe..Moon allow the Cavs to move Bron to the 4. Furthermore, Cavs are the far superior defensive team. Talent doesn't translateto being
the better team as we witnessed the Cavs rock the Magic in Orlando and the Lakers in LA
wink.gif
earlier this year.

Saying Stan Van Gundy is a better coach then Mike Brown? Stans known to be a choke artist as we witnessed it with Miami and Orlando. He tends to blame hisplayers for his
mistakes.. And Doc Rivers was on the brink of getting fired if it wasn't for the acquisition of KG and Ray Allen. Furthermore its known around the leaguethat its Tom Thibodeau
whos the defensive genius behind the team.

Originally Posted by SiccWittit33

nerd.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
You my friend seem to not know much about basketball. Stop watching sportscenter and playing nba2k. if you watched the Cavs magic series last year the BIG reason Cavs
lost that series was because D12 was manhandling the weaker Ben Wallace,Big Z and the pick and roll game with Turk. Cavs built their off season to beat the Magic by
adding Shaq, Parker,Moon,Powe..Moon allow the Cavs to move Bron to the 4. Furthermore, Cavs are the far superior defensive team. Talent doesn't translate to being
the better team as we witnessed the Cavs rock the Magic in Orlando and the Lakers in LA
wink.gif
earlier this year.

Saying Stan Van Gundy is a better coach then Mike Brown? Stans known to be a choke artist as we witnessed it with Miami and Orlando. He tends to blame his players for his
mistakes.. And Doc Rivers was on the brink of getting fired if it wasn't for the acquisition of KG and Ray Allen. Furthermore its known around the league that its Tom Thibodeau

Thanks for the lesson. Glad Cleveland made all those moves and the Magic and Celts stood pat huh?
wink.gif

Because last I checked, the pick and roll that was effective with Hedo is now replaced by having Jameer and Vince. Know what that means? No more hidingLebron on Rafer @#$%^&* Alston, that's what. A lineup of Jameer, Vince, Peitrus, Lewis and D12 amounts still to 4 shooters and still Howard to cleanup any misses. 38 year old Shaq will clog up drives to the lane, sure, but in the pick and roll, not so much. Not for 7 games over and over at age 38. What,do you expect from him, 40 minutes a night?
laugh.gif
And if you are puttingall your hopes on Jamarion Moon and Mo and Parker to make the big shots in the postseason, not in December games mind you, then you are braver then I am.

And thanks for sharing about how much Doc and Van Gundy suck, could someone please post that gif for me of Mike Brown "coaching" the big play in afinal minute from last year? Ya know, the one where he sat on the scorers table while his assistants called the plays. Thanks.

I didn't say Doc or Stan were perfect coaches, I said they were better then Mike, that's all.

Originally Posted by SiccWittit33

nerd.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
You my friend seem to not know much about basketball. Stop watching sportscenter and playing nba2k. if you watched the Cavs magic series last year the BIG reason Cavs
lost that series was because D12 was manhandling the weaker Ben Wallace,Big Z and the pick and roll game with Turk. Cavs built their off season to beat the Magic by
adding Shaq, Parker,Moon,Powe..Moon allow the Cavs to move Bron to the 4. Furthermore, Cavs are the far superior defensive team. Talent doesn't translate to being
wink.gif
earlier this year.

Saying Stan Van Gundy is a better coach then Mike Brown? Stans known to be a choke artist as we witnessed it with Miami and Orlando. He tends to blame his players for his
mistakes.. And Doc Rivers was on the brink of getting fired if it wasn't for the acquisition of KG and Ray Allen. Furthermore its known around the league that its Tom Thibodeau

Thanks for the lesson. Glad Cleveland made all those moves and the Magic and Celts stood pat huh?
wink.gif

Because last I checked, the pick and roll that was effective with Hedo is now replaced by having Jameer and Vince. Know what that means? No more hiding Lebron on Rafer @#$%^&* Alston, that's what. A lineup of Jameer, Vince, Peitrus, Lewis and D12 amounts still to 4 shooters and still Howard to clean up any misses. 38 year old Shaq will clog up drives to the lane, sure, but in the pick and roll, not so much. Not for 7 games over and over at age 38. What, do you expect from him, 40 minutes a night?
laugh.gif
And if you are putting all your hopes on Jamarion Moon and Mo and Parker to make the big shots in the postseason, not in December games mind you, then you are braver then I am.

And thanks for sharing about how much Doc and Van Gundy suck, could someone please post that gif for me of Mike Brown "coaching" the big play in a final minute from last year? Ya know, the one where he sat on the scorers table while his assistants called the plays. Thanks.

I didn't say Doc or Stan were perfect coaches, I said they were better then Mike, that's all.
Running a P&R with a pg and sg isnt the same as running it with a shooting 6'11.. orlandos game is at the 3 they arent the karl malonejohn stockton P&R type team .
in the Cavs Magic series they dropped it to Howard got the double and kicked it to an open shooter. With Shaq theres no need to double.

Back
Top Bottom