Offical 2009-10 NBA Season Thread

These clowns brought out birthday hats and !#@% for their pre-game "picture."

eyes.gif

Jason Collins just tried to take a charge from Shaq. That's like a total of 800 pounds there.
laugh.gif

Shaq got a T for dropping the ball on Collins' face.

The mics caught Woodson yelling "Don't be an $+% hole." at Shaq.
roll.gif

The whole Shaq/Collins thing is bringing back memories...

So as a Bulls fan Im desperate for them to find a way to clear cap space, and Simmons suggested a Hinrich for the scrap heap expirings of Boston.

Tony Allen, Scalabrene, and maybe Big Baby or House.

Thats not as bad an idea as I thought when he said it but would Boston think about actually doing it?
I mean their rotation wouldnt be as bad as it seems with

Rondo
Allen
Pierce
Garnett
Perkins

Hinrich

Daniels
Sheed
Big baby
That doesnt seem as bad as I would have thought when he mentioned it.... and Boston would need maybe another shooter....

Just for kicks:

adc35ff16262bee0e2f217524c7715ae4787cd3.pjpg

JA = Mark Stein?
nerd.gif

That podcast was funny. I hope Do Doo don't listen to it, he gon be heated if he hears how they talk about the Spurs.

Originally Posted by CP1708

JA = Mark Stein?
nerd.gif

That podcast was funny. I hope Do Doo don't listen to it, he gon be heated if he hears how they talk about the Spurs.
Man they spent like 10 minutes talking about how done the Spurs are, it was kind of sad..

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Memphis is smacking Indiana right now.

About to be .500 after tonight's win
eek.gif
They start playing around close to the end of the 1st half a little bit. They have to continue to stay focus on the road.

Memphis could win their 5th road game tonight. They didn't win their 5th road game til' like late March/early April last season.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Memphis is smacking Indiana right now.

About to be .500 after tonight's win
eek.gif
They start playing around close to the end of the 1st half a little bit. They have to continue to stay focus on the road.

Memphis could win their 5th road game tonight. They didn't win their 5th road game til' like late March/early April last season.
laugh.gif
I'm not going to hate on Memphis anymore. Doing really well lately. Even had to pick up Conley in Fantasy...

But hopefully the Kings will stay close record-wise.

The Hornets almost blew another big lead.
smh.gif

12-3 at home; 2-13 on the road.
alien.gif

Kevin Love - 17 points, 11 rebounds, 9 assists and 3 steals. He scored 10 points in about a two minute stretch late inthe game that gave Minnesota a chance to come back.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
at LeBron for scoring a point for every year he's been alive.

The Celtics got dominated from start to finish. Pretty much what I expected without KG and Pierce, and Rondo not at 100%.

What I didn't expect was for Channing Frye to get 26 & 10.

Originally Posted by JD617

The Celtics got dominated from start to finish. Pretty much what I expected without KG and Pierce, and Rondo not at 100%.

What I didn't expect was for Channing Frye to get 26 & 10.

Pretty much got our #!## run, expected, but still. Frustrating to go on these road trips and get smashed a few games in a row.

And I can see KG being a douche to Rondo/Perkins. I think it'll be figured out because they want to win more then fight like little @!@%!#%.

CP- Cleveland still doesn't have a chance in hell.

Originally Posted by HalfwayCROOK

CP- Cleveland still doesn't have a chance in hell.
Well, if the league uses those same shot clock operators all year, their chances improve.
laugh.gif

What a bunch of posers with birthday cakes and hats and @#$%. I've seen enough, they don't have a chance, they care too much about dancing and singingand taking fake pictures, just like last year. They don't focus on basketball enough. Boston and Orlando may have their issues, but I think they'llget it right for the playoffs and expose Cleveland again.

I've seen enough, they don't have a chance, they care too much about dancing and singing and taking fake pictures, just like last year. They don't focus on basketball enough
really?
laugh.gif
. you in practice with them? film sessions?

what they do pre game in the regular season (or in some case, the game) has little to do with what is going to happen when it counts.

If they lose, it will be a personnel and coaching issue (like it has been all along), not a dancing issue.

Your Miami Hurricanes could dance back then and it was cool right? why? cause they had more talent and they could get away with it. Cavs are capable of losingso then that card is pulled that they don't care enough? c'mon
Cleveland still doesn't have a chance in hell

Any team with Lebron james has a chance in the postseason. writing them off is just silly.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I've seen enough, they don't have a chance, they care too much about dancing and singing and taking fake pictures, just like last year. They don't focus on basketball enough
really?
laugh.gif
. you in practice with them? film sessions?

what they do pre game in the regular season (or in some case, the game) has little to do with what is going to happen when it counts.

If they lose, it will be a personnel and coaching issue (like it has been all along), not a dancing issue.

Your Miami Hurricanes could dance back then and it was cool right? why? cause they had more talent and they could get away with it. Cavs are capable of losing so then that card is pulled that they don't care enough? c'mon

eek.gif

50926945c414b543541755bfdb511f2b49d74450.gif

Basketball and football the same Allen?

Ok, lets play the game then. All these NBA teams danced and jiggled and posed for pics before games AND THEN WON A TITLE, RIGHT?

Lakers
Celtics
Spurs
Heat
Pistons
Lakers
Bulls
Rockets
Bulls
Pistons
Lakers
Celtics
76ers
And then back into the 70's.

Which of those teams looked like a bunch of drag queens posin on their bench before a game? Which champion? Name which ones.

Everytime someone says something about your sister Lebron you come in here with your cape and your mouth open. It's ok, not everyone thinks the world ofthe Cavs. And everytime they DON"T win something, Lebron can be just as much at fault as the coaching, and the other players. He'll get all thecredit if they win, why can't her get some blame when they don't?

Damn man. You keep tryna keep up with OC or what the @#$%?

Back
Top Bottom